What did you sell or trade to get your KJ?

What did you sell or trade to get your KJ?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

christopher6968

Reaction score
06 rubicon 14,000 miles i needed something easier to get in and out of due to recent heath issues

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a really nice Rubi. Being forced into selling that is enough to make a grown man cry.

Anyway, I didn't trade anything in when I bought my KJ.

Dave

SoDakJeep

Reaction score
lowered cavalier z24 all decked out hahahaa....goodtimes. winter time came around....not so good of times....jeep 4x4 ftw.

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
traded in a 2000 ford ranger trailhead edition. factory lift and 33s underneath. it went everywhere i asked it to but i was looking for my first 4x4 and i thought:
4x4 = jeep. wrangler is not secure enough (guns and stereo in vehicle sometimes). i have loved every day, week, month with it

Aapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sell my -98 Seat Cordoba to get my KJ. It was with a 1,6 litres gas engine, but i like it was quite sporty to drive (it was lowered -40mm). I'm just getting It enough becouse It was without A/C and its door locks *****. I could not to get inside at wintertime and winter it is half of year in this hinterland. Door locks just freeze. Otherwise that car was nice and comfortable.

Edit: Oh, I forget to tell you the consumption of that Seat: Worst was about 28,5 and best was 37,5! But you got to remember, 1 gallon of gas cost 6.74 US dollars here...

Maybe you guys don't know, what that "Seat" looks like so here's few pics.

Last edited:

Birdsnest

Reaction score
Subaru Forester Turbo...

Great car. Boxer engine was phenominal...but the AWD only handled light beach driving, and not enough power to tow. I was actually sad to be getting rid of it..but so far am pretty happy with the Liberty.

Gas milage doesn't seem so bad to me, because the Subi turbo only got 18 cty and 23 hwy....and...you had to use premium gas to boot.

I can't wait to take the Liberty down PINS! (Padre Island National Sea Shore)

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded in my wife's 2003 Hyundai Elantra GT. Fully loaded and very nice for a Hyundai. However, it was a Hyundai and I was paying way too much in insurance and interest for that little thing. I gave the 2002 Escape to my wife and took the Liberty. Strangely the Escape and the Liberty are almost identical in color and I had a few people ask me when I got the light bar. I had to tell them it was a whole new car.

DryBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded off my 2002 Chevy Astro LS van. Had 200K on it and was starting to turn into a money pit. I didn't need the size anymore as the kids have all grown and are doing their own driving now plus I wanted the 4WD. My wife has an 02 Sport so it was a no brainer for me to upgrade a bit to the Limited ( I spend a lot of time in my commute).

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my '93 Chevy Cavalier 2dr. to get the KJ. First I looked at a Mazda 3 5 door, a VW golf and Jetta, and lastly a Jeep. Worse gas mileage, not as sporty, I have never owned a 4 wheel drive vehicle, but after the test drive I was sold.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded in my 91 ford Taurus GL to get my KJ. I asked for $200 and I got it. I was more than happy with that since the car had zero value.:D

Grynder

Reaction score
Was a bitter sweet day but were not really "car people".
2007 Dodge Charger. Had 4600 on the odometer. Bought it for my wife back in May for Mothers day. She tried to hang with it but like I said, were just not car people. She wanted a SUV again and the Liberty did the trick. I'll miss the Charger......

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Stinky_1

Reaction score
89 Nissan Skyline GTS4 sedan.

This is a LOOOOONG way away from what that car was.

Members online

No members online now.