What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I changed to an ARB diff cover and its about three quarts capacity with the new cover; I also have the trac-lok lsd so that may effect it slightly
The Trac- Lok also requires a 4 ounce bottle of mopar friction modifier ! Part # MS 10111

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
My in-laws’ 04 WJ is throwing a P0455 code for a large evap leak. I replaced the gas cap with no effect. All of the underhood hoses and connections look fine, so I will probably need to tear into the drivers side rear quarter to examine the charcoal canister and all of the related hose connections. Has anyone done this before on a Grand Cherokee? Looks like a tight spot, hard to get to.

Rasfetch

Reaction score
The AC is barely blowing cold air now. I recharged it about a month or 2 ago, so it seems like there's a leak somewhere. I've got some of the freon laying around, so I'll recharge it and see how long it lasts.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
My in-laws’ 04 WJ is throwing a P0455 code for a large evap leak. I replaced the gas cap with no effect. All of the underhood hoses and connections look fine, so I will probably need to tear into the drivers side rear quarter to examine the charcoal canister and all of the related hose connections. Has anyone done this before on a Grand Cherokee? Looks like a tight spot, hard to get to.
If you can grab yourself a smoke machine it might save you a lot of unnecessary searching… just my 2 cents ;)

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Well… cheap is relative Amazon has some basic units under $100.
The dye idea is another good one… just more effort to detect.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
My Jeep has an object shaped kind of like a WWII bayonet between the two front seats. Some guy tried to tell me that was the parking brake but I've pulled it back hundreds of times and nothing ever happened so I think he was pulling my leg.
Wow! Mine doesn't have that, though there is a directional ponytail holder for my hippy hair.

Erskine

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CherokeeLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a little off roading this morning… I was zoned out while driving, snapped out of it as I was about 100’ before my turn, locked up the brakes, and went around the outside of the crossing’s stop sign. My wife was driving a ways behind me and said it’s the funniest thing she’s seen all week!

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Finished up getting Bert ready for the annual July trip. No desert this year- Gotta head to the east coast for a Navy reunion, fossil hunting, salt marsh sampling, and Various gods help me a visit with family....