What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Heck, I literally gotta shoo them off the doorstep to get to work most mornings. They come up to munch on my ivy. Zero fear these suburbs deer.
Same here. Then I drive way out in the country and have to work for it. Many times I've sat here thinking that my crossbow wouldn't make any noise at all and I could butcher them in the garage. Then I remember how historically good I've been (not very) at "getting away with something" in the past and give up...

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Same here. Then I drive way out in the country and have to work for it. Many times I've sat here thinking that my crossbow wouldn't make any noise at all and I could butcher them in the garage. Then I remember how historically good I've been (not very) at "getting away with something" in the past and give up...
My thoughts exactly… though I could probably K-Bar the herd here. So many folks feed them illegally, you can pet many of them if you want.

Schwack! Jerky and steaks.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Most peo

Most folks probably can't even imagine a VW bug doing 90. Got a coyote in our Ford Fusion last year at about 90, makes ya miss th good old days when cars were metal.
I cant imagine it either...the spedo is in kilometers on mine....LOL

Reactions: JRB

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be buying new tires after my trip...a little slippy on the wet pavement this morning. Lotsa oil on the roads here right now though as it hadn't rained for a few weeks. Means I got about 15 miles on them all said and done...but it has been some hard use...

Mshack

Reaction score
I hit a coyote in my 2012 tacoma and it liked to tear the entire frt end off the truck. Hair wedge in the tire between the rim and rubber. New frt bumper, New rt fender...and a bunch of other lil parts to numerious to mention.

And I was only doing 45mph

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blood, brown, or both, necessitated the clothing change? :D

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Think my worst hit was a woodchuck when I raced semi-pro mountain bikes. Killed the chuck, locked the front wheel and broke both arms going over the handlebars.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
After 17 year, 9 months , various lifts, 3 different front bumpers, two rear, various skid plates, two sets of rock rails, different interior,
many full fluid changes , tuneups , 3 different roof racks and untold hours trying new and different things on it
I started it, rolled out of the barn and onto a fifth wheel trailer heading to a new home
May have been a tear involved . :confused::(
Longest I have ever owned a vehicle in the last 52 years of having a legal drivers license
Sad day in Muddville
but hillbilly rich LOL

Now to see which one goes next ...................

starting my search for a black one like the I'm standing beside here, have wanted one for YEARS
just a nice simple daily driver
You must be registered for see images attach

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think my worst hit was a woodchuck when I raced semi-pro mountain bikes. Killed the chuck, locked the front wheel and broke both arms going over the handlebars.
Don't take this wrong, but you and I seem to be air-cooled vw nerds now driving fixed up "not a real" jeeps and now I find out you mountain bike! I think we'd get along in real life.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tomm, I don't think you could have picked a worse time to be looking for a ride like that. everything has gotten stupid expensive, but cool cars like that have gone full re-tard^stupid (re-tard raised to the power of stupid).

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
tomm, I don't think you could have picked a worse time to be looking for a ride like that. everything has gotten stupid expensive, but cool cars like that have gone full re-tard^stupid (re-tard raised to the power of stupid).
Yes I am fully aware
But sometimes dreams do come true ya know
and I know of one that an older ( than me LOL ) guy has, been talking to him for last ten years and someday .............

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
After 17 year, 9 months , various lifts, 3 different front bumpers, two rear, various skid plates, two sets of rock rails, different interior,
many full fluid changes , tuneups , 3 different roof racks and untold hours trying new and different things on it
I started it, rolled out of the barn and onto a fifth wheel trailer heading to a new home
May have been a tear involved . :confused::(
Longest I have ever owned a vehicle in the last 52 years of having a legal drivers license
Sad day in Muddville
but hillbilly rich LOL

Now to see which one goes next ...................

starting my search for a black one like the I'm standing beside here, have wanted one for YEARS
just a nice simple daily driver
You must be registered for see images attach
I'm shocked, why did you sell it?

Latest posts

Members online