What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Air cooled VWs and Porsches. Bout it.
My Bug hated the platinum plugs. In fact, it would reject anything electrical that wasn’t Bosch.‍

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Cant keep up, started talking about Iridium , then I left, come back and now on to platinum now
Seems about right for the forum LOL

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
If you want your Jeep to "Run" very well....
You must be registered for see images attach

Reactions: klc

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
The Engineers at Chrysler knows what is best .
The NGK ZFR6F-11G works perfectly for KJ.
I set gaps according to the tune up decal on Jeep.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Just sitting in the parking lot at the Uni having a heavy metal minute. Blo.wing out early to the DIY lift to slap in new calipers. Realized it’s time for a better Amp.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Engineers at Chrysler knows what is best .
The NGK ZFR6F-11G works perfectly for KJ.
I set gaps according to the tune up decal on Jeep.
Ah. Cool, thanks. I was looking at something else that had slightly different numbers. I can probably find those plugs at one of the parts stores in town. There’s four of them on a six-block stretch of road on the west side.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Had to go out and play in the snow, about 2-2.5 inches so far today, but back roads and even state roads were covered couldn't see lines or even where people had driven
Took some things to my Mother , getting into home place is a 4WD trip almost on a good day, very steep hill about 1/2 mile and nothing on the road 10 pieces of limestone per mile LOL
But generals did great , no slipping or spinning at all and part of it is still solid ice under the snow
Pulled back out on state highway to do 3 180s until someone had to come along and mess up my fun

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
-26c here this morning,had to gently pry open drivers door to get in the 07,then had to pry open the hood to boost to get it running.
Then had to work it in 4wd to get out of the ice it was frozen in.
Then we lost power, and had to get the generator out and running,then off to grocery store.
Got back from town and power was restored,packed up generator and now I'm going for some ZZZ's till supper time.

Gyro
I use a spray silicone on my hinges and seals. It prevents the subzero sticky door syndrome. (learned that trick from the transpo gang during my years at Great Mistakes)

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just sitting in the parking lot at the Uni having a heavy metal minute. Blo.wing out early to the DIY lift to slap in new calipers. Realized it’s time for a better Amp.
you're reminding me that, I put new speakers in a while ago, and they don't sound right. thinking one of the wires is backwards or something.

Latest posts

Members online