What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting! With the recession around the ring gear I would think it would take less. Go figure!

I don't think that it is a significant amount more. And I think due to the thickness of it it is deceiving on the fact that it is slightly deeper than the stock one.

K9JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned it up, probably heading to Disneyland for a bit today so she'll look nice for that drive down there.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to hit up Home Depot next week and see if they're offering a clearance price on whatever fuel pellets they have in stock still. Awesome as cat litter.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Need to hit up Home Depot next week and see if they're offering a clearance price on whatever fuel pellets they have in stock still. Awesome as cat litter.

Have to go buy some kitty litter
Moved my spare 4.10 front diff a couple of days ago, whoops forgot it was still full of fluid, what a friggin mess

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to go buy some kitty litter
Moved my spare 4.10 front diff a couple of days ago, whoops forgot it was still full of fluid, what a friggin mess

was getting that. but figured out that fuel pellets are the same thing and cost 1/2 as much, if not less.

rockdart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got word today that my lift kit is shipping!

Promptly got the garage in order in anticipation. Freaking jazzed.

dhula

Reaction score
Not today but yesterday-
Ordered new Mopar skid plates for the KJ. As it's a CRD it already has the one under the engine so I ordered the Tx, Fuel tank and Tcase ones.
Tx and fuel tank should be here in a week as they have to come from the other side of the country and the tcase one will apparently take 6-8 weeks as it has to come from the US. Ended up being cheaper going through a dealer than anywhere else.
Decided on Mopar ones as we don't beat the KJ on rocks and stuff so couldn't justify the cost of the aftermarket ones (Ken expensive here in Oz) and the price of getting something made locally was off the planet.

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silly mod. Took off the wooden spacer I had for spare tire mount, put spare tire mount right side up and put spare tire on inside out. Looks like offset rim.

I actually did this yesterday but I've been a Facebook group dweller lately and forgot to post it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silly mod. Took off the wooden spacer I had for spare tire mount, put spare tire mount right side up and put spare tire on inside out. Looks like offset rim.

I actually did this yesterday but I've been a Facebook group dweller lately and forgot to post it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But why?

K9JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CoverKing sunshade came in

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome place.

Dave

Yeah, it is. I've been to the main one downtown, but never to the annex. My old boss and his wife helped restore Betty Skelton's Little Stinker, the Pitts Special she won aerobatic titles with in the late 40s and 50s, on 6 years worth of Thursdays (friend of theirs ran the restoration shop until he retired, he did this as a labor of love).

It hangs upside-down in the entry hall: