What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, something changed. Most people's uploaded pics just show as something to click on now, no longer a preview.

Glad I host 'em elsewhere 'cause that's pretty annoying.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, but Tom, you are a super moderator so you have super powers.:happy175:

Could very well be it, can also look through walls, see naked people while walking down the street, and.........well lots of other things:gr_grin:

K9JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went back to the dealership after noticing a coolant leak after having them do a coolant flush. Found it was leaking from the cap so they gave me this one
You must be registered for see images

Also got my front CoverKings in, they sent the backs 2 weeks ago but had to make the fronts. I will upload a pic once I put them on.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could very well be it, can also look through walls, see naked people while walking down the street, and.........well lots of other things:gr_grin:

oooohighoooo wacky weed.........LOL

Dave

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't do anything with it. GF can't go out as she is still recovering from surgery. On top of that, I apparently had a mild stroke last night. Got my first ride in an ambulance at least...

Tog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted hi res straight from my Galaxy 7 yesterday

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't do anything with it. GF can't go out as she is still recovering from surgery. On top of that, I apparently had a mild stroke last night. Got my first ride in an ambulance at least...

Geez talk about dropping a doozy. Everything OK???

HerronScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Shoot, I hope everything is OK for both you and your GF.

And I'm pretty sure that wasn't a good deal unless you got to ride in a Jeep ambulance.

You must be registered for see images attach

Scott

Tog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the blown globes and gave her a bath.
Wheely Clean is fabulous for eating through brake dust

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hope you and the GF are ok prof. Get better quick and come back to us please.

Dave

20Liberty03

Reaction score
DTC trouble

Hello and thanks in advance, you folks helped me with my previous dtcs (0158 and 0551) and I replaced the downstream O2 sensor on bank 2 and cleaned the connector for the power steering pressure switch and replace the easily removed fluid from the reservoir (yes I have to flush it, quite dirty) and those codes went away, only to be replaced with 0141 and 0161. wasn't sure where to post this so forgive me if this is the wrong place. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. this is on a 03 Liberty with a 3.7

Last edited: