What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new JBA ubj and new moog lbj, just have to clear out the shop to make room for my own junk
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

MiceElf

Reaction score
I picked up my Jeep from the mechanic last night! Super excited to have her back. The used ****** seems fine, shifts smooth and feels good. I got a rough kick down to first when coming to a stop, even stalled the engine once. Sounds like I need to do some relearning. Should I do a quick relearn or go straight to this: http://www.wjjeeps.com/tsb/tsb_wj_211399.pdf

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought an ARB diff cover, hood louvers, and KC Hilites Pro-Sport w/ Gravity LED G6 lights from 4 Wheel Parts. These lights are supposed to be pretty decent. Going to end up using them for a good set of fogs and off road spots. I just have to wait for all of this stuff to get shipped into the store now. But, once I have all of this new stuff installed on the KJ when it comes in I should be really close to where I want it at the moment. The only other big items on the list would be a rear locker and sliders.

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an excellent tech do this for me: throttle body cleaned, synthetic oil change, ****** fluid and filter swap, replaced leaking seal on oil filler, replaced rear pinion seal (again!)
Then I had to sell 8 of my 10 pints of blood to pay for it!

jetmech84

Reaction score
I removed the front drive shaft to troubleshoot a "rumbling" sound under the drivers seat above 35 or 40 MPH. Drove it for a few miles after removal and the noise is gone. 122,436 miles on what looks to be the original parts.

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed the front drive shaft to troubleshoot a "rumbling" sound under the drivers seat above 35 or 40 MPH. Drove it for a few miles after removal and the noise is gone. 122,436 miles on what looks to be the original parts.

If the cv boot from the transfer case side is busted, then that is what caused it.

IslanderGU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re tinted my libby
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
much needed cleaning

IslanderGU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strolled to the mall and parked near another libby lover[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Was a nice day today & had time to move the reservoir out of the way..
Just wanted to check the spark plugs, to ensure they are all still snug.
58619[/ATTACH]"]

Notice how the reservoir rests perfectly against the oil tube/dipstick ha ha..
A few needed a little turn cold.

Attachments

• Torque%20Spark%20Plug%20Check.jpg
    Torque%20Spark%20Plug%20Check.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 0

Tog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed a couple of blown melted brake light globes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's an awful picture, man. What are you using for a camera? I can't tell what color or tint that is. :help:

an iphone 7......this site will only let me attach the smallest resolution smallest size pictures anymore

there fixed

Last edited:

HerronScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
an iphone 7......this site will only let me attach the smallest resolution smallest size pictures anymore

Did this change recently as I'm pretty sure that I posted pictures here earlier which appeared to be reduced in size when I uploaded them? This past week that didn't work so I had to upload them to my Photobucket library and insert links.

Scott

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

there fixed

Is that as far as it goes into the garage, or do you just need to get a running start :happy175:

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that as far as it goes into the garage, or do you just need to get a running start :happy175:

haha it can rock climb that 1 inch threshold pretty well, theres just so much junk in there i cant walk all the way around if i go any further. Not my garage though, its the inlaws. One of his 4 garages