What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After I had the third windshield put in I got another rock dead center in front of the driver. It passed annual inspection 4 times after that. My daughter, who is trained as an inspector, says its because its under the size of a dime. If the chip is bigger than the size of a dime you fail.
Just for the record I never took it to her to inspect because she is too damn picky.
Unless it's in the sight path of the driver. Each inspector is different though. Go to a dealer and they won't pass you for not buffing out your wax enough.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the new pulley on and got it cleaned up and waiting to be installed. Got the pcm piggybacked and ready to tune. About 90% finished with building the forged 3.7, AirRam cnc heads, solid lash adjusters, comp custom grind cams, keith black 0.40 forged pistons/rods, balanced rotating assembly & blueprinted, etc, etc. My rig started running like crap a couple weeks ago and I found that the passenger side head cracked and coolant was getting into the combustion chamber.
You must be registered for see images attach

Now it is time to start saving for a rebuilt transmission, or look into to swaping in something like an aw4. Now that I'm setup to tune, I should be able to maintain pcm control for any trans.

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got some 44K today to hope it would help with my rough idle problem. I also got in my new roof basket. It is much better quality than I thought it would be when I ordered it.

Front
jharrisliberty-albums-pics-picture6048-basket-front.jpg

Side
jharrisliberty-albums-pics-picture6049-side-view-basket.jpg

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This happened on the way to work yesterday...

You must be registered for see images attach

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I destroyed my dash board trying to install 3.5 inch speakers and ended up not be able to make them fit and after all of that I dropped a speaker on the ground and broke it. So it looks like tomorrow I will be having a date with a bunch of epoxy to try and fill in all the areas of the dash I ground down and cut out.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let it give my left leg a work out with all this LA Traffic. Also did a GPS check seems my Speedo has slightly re-calibrated itself back to what looks like nearly 1 mph off.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the motorcycle safety checked. Ran some errands with the jeep. Ordered some upgrades for the motorcycle... dear god what have I done.

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a good day breathin' yesterday and decided to go out to take some photos. It was late in the afternoon and I had hopes of getting a good sunset. I did find one, but it also got real dark on me, real fast. I can see the value in those roof-top lightbars. High or low beams, even with fog lamps, there was a lot I couldn't see. Not very safe when there are 100+ foot drops off one side of the road.

It was exciting after the sun set and it was fun before. I just posted a few of the photos on my facebook page, if you're interested. A teaser is below.

You must be registered for see images

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started it up and ran it around a bit. She sat for 8 days while I was away. Not a drop of anything on the garage floor so my O-ring swap on the ****** pressure sensor seems to have solved the mystery leak. Lots of TC chatter. May have to pull the cover and check the guides. Secondary tensioners are only about 15k old but primary and all but one guide are original.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took it and my stuff to the trap range and taught a pol-***-brit and a limey-***-brit how to make clays go poof. :D

also getting ready to hook the plow back up because mother nature is threatening snow tonight/tomorrow.
You must be registered for see images

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just moved my spare tire from the back of the jeep up to the roof. I added two cross bars to my rack and mounted the OEM spare tire carrier to the bars. Now I can look into making something to hold jerry cans in place of where the spare went.

Spare Tire Carrier in Roof Basket
jharrisliberty-albums-pics-picture6050-spare-tire-carrier.jpg

jharrisliberty-albums-pics-picture6051-spare-tire-carrier.jpg

jharrisliberty-albums-pics-picture6052-spare-tire-roof-rack.jpg

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting irritated with that clunk in the back. Pretty sure it's the upper control arm

2002 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with brand new engine ;)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kj/toy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just moved my spare tire from the back of the jeep up to the roof. I added two cross bars to my rack and mounted the OEM spare tire carrier to the bars. Now I can look into making something to hold jerry cans in place of where the spare went.

Spare Tire Carrier in Roof Basket
jharrisliberty-albums-pics-picture6050-spare-tire-carrier.jpg

jharrisliberty-albums-pics-picture6051-spare-tire-carrier.jpg

jharrisliberty-albums-pics-picture6052-spare-tire-roof-rack.jpg

That's a pretty slick idea......

acrzjeeper

Reaction score
Replaced my front speakers and went to St. George, Utah for the weekend. Enjoyed some off-roading in the Mojave Desert.

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tightened some of the lugs after I got back from the race, pretty much prepped to be loaded in the morning to head back to Iowa.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
290 mile road trip, short yes but down to see my Stepdad in the hospital, take my Mom shopping etc. Adjusted all 4 shocks to the " easy ride" setting before we left, rode so good on the Interstate, 2 lane back roads and dirt roads to the home place. Been running the firm setting since install mainly so was great to do a longer trip trying out the other adjustments

Oh got 19.8 as close as I can figure, thats running 85 on the Interstate ( hey just running with the flow) LOL