What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeWarrior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed oil pan, oil pickup tube, bedplate from engine block as well as timing chains and sprockets, chain guides. Found that one bolt was missing from counterbalance shaft retaining plate. Added that bolt to the long list of bolts that I need to buy.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My pens Keep flying out when I go from a light!~
55093[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

I guess that's why they call it a coin tray? :gr_grin:

I used to stuff my wallet in there in the summer, as I hate sitting on it. Now though I can't...

You must be registered for see images

wish I could find another one of those.

Attachments

• Coin%20Tray.jpg
    Coin%20Tray.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0

JeepKj96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have the flip out coin try. I'm not entirely too sure on the ones that don't have it. Guess it's an ash try but I don't smoke in my car. I like to keep it real clean. Hence why I clean it almost every day.
Best pictures I had of mine. Also this is what the less will look like

Looks really good with the limited trim. And looks cool at night if you have the silver cluster like i do

2002 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with brand new engine ;)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What leds did you use for your instrument cluster. I have a 6 inch led strip in my shifter housing. I havent found any leds to work in my gauges

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Do you happen to remember how many bulbs are in the cluster?

I wanna say 6 just get a ten pack they're cheap and if one goes out you have extra

2002 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with brand new engine ;)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nobody

Reaction score
Pulled the car trailer out of storage. Jeep didn't even flinch on the way down to get it, about 100 yards of old snow 5 or 6 inches deep. Hooked up the trailer and made it out with minimal protest despite the wider wheel base on the trailer and one flat trailer tire. Now to get the spring project out of storage and home.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't find my trailer until march. damn snow.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you, sir, have my attention. at least if you don't mind if I were to take your vehicle apart after potentially purchasing it.

otherwise, PM me with details. i know you said end of 2016, but it doesn't mean we can't talk now. :D

pm sent, i may be in seaside heights at some point this summer if you want to check it out in person.

S3bird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simple maintenance, I lubed the doors, hatch and gate hinges with white lithium. Amazing how much easier (and quieter) everything works now.

A while ago I shot some penetrating oil into the rear hatch latch (say that fast twice) and while it worked better the lithium that I used helps even more, damn near always shuts on the first try now. Small steps making everything a little better

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
removed the RL roof basket from Down Low 03 today
installed the stock rails, looks funny now :icon_lol:

Oh Bob .................:Bye:

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thought about installing new Y link ext. and new rear uca .... took a nap instead :icon_lol:

then took my rear sway bar off

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my new light bar in the mail today! Now I just have to either buy some mounts and tweak them to make them work or just make some for it.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did some pcm tuning, then broke some shit on the test drive. Among other things, I removed torque management and stopped the timing pull during shifts and went to make a wot run. Had some wheel spin, and the 1-2 shift was accompanied by an expensive sounding bang. The rig was all over the road and the rear went where it wanted. Pulled overand found the problem. The control arm is f'd up pretty badly. Hard to tell in the picture ball joint didn't press itself out, the BJ actually ripped the arm all to shit in the process.

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition Bag Phone

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Did some pcm tuning, then broke some shit on the test drive. Among other things, I removed torque management and stopped the timing pull during shifts and went to make a wot run. Had some wheel spin, and the 1-2 shift was accompanied by an expensive sounding bang. The rig was all over the road and the rear went where it wanted. Pulled overand found the problem. The control arm is f'd up pretty badly. Hard to tell in the picture ball joint didn't press itself out, the BJ actually ripped the arm all to shit in the process.

LOL at least you didn't break the bolts off in the diff
while doing some ah well ********* testing of the new JBA rear link setup I was actually able to break two of the three bolts off. Didn't hurt the JBA link though:happy175:

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to get JBA to sell me the bolt-on diff bracket. I build some adjustable uppers with duroflex joints, but never got around to figuring out the axle bracket. If I can get them to let me buy just the bracket, my arms should bolt right in.

Something managed to snap the fitting housing for the ARB line flush with the housing. I just spent the last 4 hours dicking around trying to get it out. Now that that's done I can concentrate on fixing my junk.