What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's Freakn awesome! Nice pond skim & then into a perfect landing!
I noticed your air suit is very clean & aerodynamic....
All I know is if I tried that, my suit would not remain that clean for long LOL...:happy175:
I have been around flying my whole life. I have been teaching people how to fly for 4 years now. The pond skim could have been a little better but thank you!

I'm wondering how big a wingspan you need to keep a KJ up in the air.
Wingspan wouldn't matter as much and how many square feet of sail material there is. You could have a smaller wingspan with a bigger chord of the wing... sorry I went all science there for a minute lol

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wingspan wouldn't matter as much and how many square feet of sail material there is. You could have a smaller wingspan with a bigger chord of the wing... sorry I went all science there for a minute lol

Ah physics, the fundamental science. Makes sense to me. That's some nice scenery up there. I've been up that way many times. I spend a lot of time on the thruway going to Troy.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh nice! You should stop by and check it out some time, maybe even give a try?

It looks like fun but I think I'll stick with something that comes with a pilot. I know you said it was safe but I see those little cables holding you in and can't see me successfully landing still attached. Guess I'm getting wimpy in my old age.

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like fun but I think I'll stick with something that comes with a pilot. I know you said it was safe but I see those little cables holding you in and can't see me successfully landing still attached. Guess I'm getting wimpy in my old age.

all structural parts are aircraft and have been tested to an insane degree, you can easily pull 4 g's on those wires without risk or failure.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That aircraft cable is amazing stuff and I appreciate the offer but I'll add it to my bucket list for now. That was some nice terrain for gliding on that video. You sure can't beat the view.

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally found time to replace the front rotors, pads, and calipers.
Replaced the rear wiper motor, replaced the temporary PCV hose, replaced the radiator overflow hose.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, I was just at Sams Club like 3 hours ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally we're there when it opens up at around 10 in the morning. We went late this afternoon today since I went out to the house for a little bit. I think we were there at 2 in the afternoon if I remember right. I'm really beginning to think the Shocks have been replaced since with all the weight in the back the tires bulged like no other at the side walls despite that I run 38 PSI in the rear and the body didn't really sink down.

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I got to use the FloTool MixMizer From Wall Mart again today.
My experience with dirty power steering fluid says you need to do it twice a couple of days apart, to get clean ATF+4 in there and Jeep to be happy again.
50419[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

In the country, after the jeep steering freely again,I also got to test drive some newer HorsePower today! :gr_grin: :icon_lol:
50421[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• FloToolMixMizerPSATF4InstallJeep.jpg
    FloToolMixMizerPSATF4InstallJeep.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 0
  • JeepInCountry2.jpg
    JeepInCountry2.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 0

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score