What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lift installed finally. Still have a few more things to get put on and them I need to focus on getting my 35's.

You can't even tell it's lifted really. I didn't bother to tell a few friends that we got it installed and they couldn't even tell a difference until they noticed the different colored shocks. So I guess saying it was a subtle lift would be putting it lightly lol

You must be registered for see images attach

My attempt at flexing. I forgot to disconnect the sway bars so I hardly made it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the tires mounted up on the Moabs and put on the Jeep, coolest part is they guy working at discount used to be a former member on LOST 5 years ago and he was glad to get to put these on for me!!
You must be registered for see images

StewF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Birty Dastards

Took my KJ to the Birty Dastards Jeep fest in the UK it performed well as stock:gr_grin:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the part number matched that of what would be an Export Unit but it still had the reflector instead of the Rear Fog. Contacted a French Site to see if they'll sell me the Tail Lamps.

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a new battery in the wife's Liberty. The old one was in there for 5 years and still working, I just don't like to take chances when it comes to the battery. I checked everything out and her Jeep is all ready for winter, I know it's a little early but she's good to go.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No luck but I found what would be the pre-facelift with rear fog so once I am able to return the tail lamp I will get the other ones.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took off the wheels and powerwashed the suspension, brakes and driveline. Still pulling rocks out of places unimaginable. Another gallon or two of mud came off this time. That's wash #5 haha

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took off the wheels and powerwashed the suspension, brakes and driveline. Still pulling rocks out of places unimaginable. Another gallon or two of mud came off this time. That's wash #5 haha

I've been meaning to do that before the cold sets it, Its amazing where dirt and mud can make its way too!

mightybeet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a xseries auto elm327 obdii wifi scanner. connects well with iphone5s using dashcommand. only issue so far is it causes a lot of noise/interference during calls while connected. it also tells me my avg mpg is 12.9 for non highway driving ...stupid scanner.

was surprised it connected without issue. i had issues with the emission test and other obdii cable scanners in the past. i would have to disconnect my mopar ipod integration kit to get it to talk to and even pass the test.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emergency water pump replacement.
came home from picking up the wife from the airport and decided to finally hunt down why I'm smelling coolant. Engine bay is sprayed basically in line with the belt, with coolant crusting. Took the belt off and grabbed the pump pulley... pretty sure it's NOT supposed to wobble when you push it. Replaced the pump, idler pulley (it had belt/rubber chunk contamination... probably from the coolant reacting with it,) and belt. And of course all of the coolant. Was going to do that anyways pretty soon.