What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scomagg

Reaction score
Finished lift that started last fall

Finally got around to finishing the lift-

2007 KJ Limited

OME HD springs F/R
Bilstein Frnt shock
BDS rear shock
2 extra ISO's rear
2 - conduit nut clevis front
Hanger angle brake line relocation mod
15x7 Cragar D Windows
31x10.5r15 General Grabber AT's (crappy tires... won't balance)

Final height - 22.5" Front and 23" rear but expecting some sag...
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

This site was instrumental in planning and completing this lift. Thank you all for the awesome content you have generated on this site!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First night I was taking the Jeep home for the wife to see it since she was not pleased the day she made her final payment on her car. (I made a deal with her, if she liked it I would buy it if she said no I would walk away, thankfully the second she saw it and sat in it she said she liked it so I got to buy it I had been ******* for this Jeep since the end of Sept and I was able to buy it in January) I went ahead and ''bought it'' so to say, I was behind an 18 wheeler and put a rock chip in the windshield and didn't realize it till morning when I could see it. I have the chip 80% repaired to where it won't bother me and have to worry about cracking. But we have a brush automatic car wash at the Dealership and running through it put the chips in the hood and a couple scratches in the door which I think I can claybar out. So I have my official Mopar touch up paint just now needs to be used.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you can cruise by and say "Hey good lookin' we'll be back to pick you up later"

Oh ... waaaay before your time reference ;)

I need to relocate my PA. Can't hear it with the mech fan now. And to that video... wow just wow.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, I remember that commercial, and other cheesy ones of that era. I wonder just how well Mr. Microphone worked for picking up chicks? Do doubt "good looking" was waiting for them to return, with her three big brothers wielding baseball bats!!!

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new seat covers, (pics later), and drove it to 3 parts stores and harbor freight, my girlfriends 03 sonata has working A/C again (for under 500 bucks).

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
03 was deemed totaled, 07 2nd swing gate came in 1st had stamping issue. 05 for sale. Time for new. Everyone at the body shop and dealer wants to buy the 07 NO and we have a buyer for your Jeep NO.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Rescued a mini-van full of teenagers, mom, and grandma from the soft sand in Long Beach, WA. I was under the impression that those beaches had a 4wd requirement. :-s

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed MOABS.
Trimmed/molded wheel well and bumper.
Relocated washer bottle.

Gyro

Last edited: