What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your upper- A- arms at ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the components were picked up locally (45 minutes away) from RRO.

I must be the only guy on here that has had a terrific experience dealing with RRO. They answered every question I had...responded to e-mails, someafter hours... they even delivered the entire order ahead of schedule considering the OME shocks have all been on backorder until last week.

I've seen zero actual part failures (or even rumors/stories of them) among all the local guys using their upper arms, so I'm taking a shot at them on my Liberty....with confidence. :)

Sent from my own little galaxy...

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear U-Joints since my others were frozen with rust. Now I have a slight squeak. Going to grease the bejezus out of it and check everything.

Ty_B

Reaction score
Installed a Kenwood deck in to my 2003 KJ. Now I am rolling with Bluetooth and iPod connections. Next up a little bit of bass for a rounded out sound.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the components were picked up locally (45 minutes away) from RRO.

I must be the only guy on here that has had a terrific experience dealing with RRO. They answered every question I had...responded to e-mails, someafter hours... they even delivered the entire order ahead of schedule considering the OME shocks have all been on backorder until last week.

I've seen zero actual part failures (or even rumors/stories of them) among all the local guys using their upper arms, so I'm taking a shot at them on my Liberty....with confidence. :)

Sent from my own little galaxy...
They were only nice to you since your in easy driving distance.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were only nice to you since your in easy driving distance.
Ha! Maybe! :happy175: Actually, they didn't know that I was local until several weeks after I contacted them and was ready to order. But, even then, it doesn't matter because I was treated like I treat my own customers, which is exactly what I expect and demand if I'm going to be handing over my money! :gr_grin:

02redKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the passenger side 2" drop hitch today, and will install it tomorrow as a recovery point. Just need to get grade 8 bolts, and source the "D" shackles. Then I can possibly fabricate a whinch mount from there.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the skateboard…never thought of that one.

The low-boy cheapie ****** jack from HF juuuuuust barely slid under mine (on jackstands as high as I could get them) on a board.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
OUCH! Are you alright?

Did yours take a crap or is that a rebuilt one going back in?

My stock one has been slipping for the more than a year - not bad enough to prevent me from driving it, but enough to keep an eye out and purchase a donor one. Picked up donor transmission & transfer case last November, with under 100K - $125.00 for the pair (Black Friday at the salvage yard - go figure). This is the first weekend we've had time/weather to start working on it. My KJ is in the neighborhood of 237K miles. Photo shows the stock unit.

I love the skateboard…never thought of that one.

The low-boy cheapie ****** jack from HF juuuuuust barely slid under mine (on jackstands as high as I could get them) on a board.

Aaron lifts/lowers all kinds of crap on our vehicles with cam straps and a skateboard. lol3.gif It works! He's done it many times on the Astros when replacing fuel pumps.