What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing. Sun just came out - finally - and I'm going to let things dry out today and work on it tomorrow.

ddehoog

Reaction score
Clean Liberty

Wash, Wax, license plate light. Wipe new works great! Get it at WalMart!

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any luck? I've caught some pretty nice fish in the rain :fish_h4h:

Actually, yes!

In spite of rain & a strong wind the bass were hitting on topwaters & we got into some panfish too. Grilled up the panfish, broke out the adult beverages and enjoyed a big campfire once the rain stopped.

A good "testosterone" night :rocking:

Bob

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went on a little business trip and ended it by fushing and mudding a bit at the fishing camp.
Now he is all dirty and love it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a hitch and bike rack on my buddies liberty, and attempted to change out the swaybar end links, but couldn't get them off, so for now just new bushings.

Now it thuds even more haha

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put on my new wind deflectors. AVS in-chanel. Going to keep the windows closed until Thursday probably.

ANG2005kj

Reaction score
Put on new to me 31 BFG All terrains, new waterpump, spark plug change, hood decal, and finished off with a good washin:rockit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Failed miserably trying to drive up a muddy logging road. I was about halfway up when I had to stop at a log across the trail. Once stopped I couldn't get any momentum again. Then after biting into the mud and clogging the tires, it was all over.

AT tires + open diffs = failure in the mud:Grenade:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Jeep reassembled and moving under its own power - mostly. Have to take apart the right rear wheel as either the discs or the shoes are seized. Unsurprising because it has been sitting for over a year and a half.

Pan (before I put magnet back) with drain plug installed
You must be registered for see images attach

Mopar filter and o-ring installed

Pan installed & rtv curing

Transfer case bolted up

New transfer case position sensor in and hooked up - old was gritty and crunchy and lied to the gauge cluster

Transfer case cable hooked up

Rear driveshaft installed - and you can just see the muffler to y-pipe flange is bolted up

Diff end, front driveshaft

Transfer case end
You must be registered for see images

New front oxygen sensors, oldish rear oxygen sensors hooked up. Filled the transfer case before I put it up with the ****** jack - much easier. Put 3 qts in the ******, then filled as needed to full - took 9 qts. Will re-check again. Haven't put it back on the ground because of the rear brake issue; will as soon as that's clear. I don't want to drive it around the yard except to get it to the driveway because of the quick learn thing. Don't want to burn this one up...

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just oredred the Tommudds econo 3.5 lift from JBA :banana-mario:
I did not add the extended sway bars to the kit as the site says they are a recomended upgrade not requried.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished changing out the sway bar links and my clunking is even worse. Hm... I'm running out if ideas. My driver side r&p bushing is pretty much nonexistent, and I can see the rack move, so that's my next step

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished changing out the sway bar links and my clunking is even worse. Hm... I'm running out if ideas. My driver side r&p bushing is pretty much nonexistent, and I can see the rack move, so that's my next step

Did you replace the swaybar-to-frame bushings? Mine sounded like a jackhammer and I put in a set of Moogs from Advance Auto ($12 for the pair) and that took care of it.

Bob

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you replace the swaybar-to-frame bushings? Mine sounded like a jackhammer and I put in a set of Moogs from Advance Auto ($12 for the pair) and that took care of it.

Bob

I did that on Sunday, it made the clunking worse. Put on the new links, clunk is still there. Thinking about pulling the links and driving around and see if its still there

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new tires yesterday!
(The camera angle made this pic look the Jeep way off balance)

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just oredred the Tommudds econo 3.5 lift from JBA :banana-mario:
I did not add the extended sway bars to the kit as the site says they are a recomended upgrade not requried.

Well Can't remeber the guy's name I think it was bruce or brian or somthin but he works for JBA and said my Kit would be here somtime in the middle of next week. :favorites37: So now the first thing I think of when I get up is that damn lift kit can't wait it's driv'n me crazyscrewy.gif

Ok so I had to call JBA back this morning and ordered the extended sway bar links The guy I am speaking with is Brent. was told I called him just in time as they were getting ready to pack up my stuff and ship it. but i would have to wait till next week for the rear ciols from Iron Man :)

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added the pad to the lift gate glass. My wife hates it when she leaves fingerprints on the glass thanks to her hand lotion - she asked if there was something I could put above the latch. "As a matter of fact, babe, there is!" Who am I to argue when my wife wants me to improve the Jeep?

Love that girl... :love62:

Bob