What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
usps tracking *****....wondering when my jeep tent will get here. according to the tracking its been sitting in kentucky since wednesday.

candpliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
usps tracking *****....wondering when my jeep tent will get here. according to the tracking its been sitting in kentucky since wednesday.

Sometimes a truck or container gets stopped for security reasons. All the packages get scrutinized before being sent on it's way. Remember 9/11.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes a truck or container gets stopped for security reasons. All the packages get scrutinized before being sent on it's way. Remember 9/11.

well aware of that, and the reasoning behind the "security checks" but its still stupid that they're tracking system is junk/hardly ever updated. i strongly believe that if it werent for the wars in iraq and afghanistan, (apo and fpo adresses) the usps would be getting ready to shut down soon.

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So I've been up in Kentucky trying out my new jeep tent the last few days........
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clean a winters worth of dust, gravel etc out of it. wiped the dash too. Then adjusted tire pressure as we only see freezing at night now.

Adrian006

Reaction score
Solid rear diff cover installed!
With the filler cap sitting up higher, this thing just wants more and more gear oil. Im going to have to go pick up another bottle(already has 3L).
Also sprayed undercoating :)

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tent has been in springfield, MA since 930 last night...literally an hour and a half away from me, so close yet so far.

WarVet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my detroit locker installed in the rear dif....finally!!!!!!!!

WarVet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! How do you like it? Been thinking about getting one for mine in the rear but still waiting to see how the ESP does in serious off road situation.

Its a huge difference...and none of the noise typically associated with lockers. I got mine CHEAP at West coast Differentials, check em out. I dont know if its my imagination, but it seems to have improved my 0-60 as well...:rockit:

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a rustys gas tank skid for 20 bucks, bringing my total cost for a full set of skids to $70, and i checked usps tracking about 10000 times.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my jeep tent in the mail today, gunna get my gas tank skid ready to mount up this week (slight rust, rubberized undercoating needs to be removed then a coat of wheel paint to protect) once i get my sliders on ill finally be able to go offroad and have some real fun.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a box with the new rear diff cover (OEM style), gasket and both front swaybar endlinks.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed spark plugs and air filter.

Plugs needed it
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: