What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your garage is way to neat/clean. Are you going to paint the skids? I scuffed mine then used a truck bed liner, then top coat of paint. Its held up nice, had a couple of spots to re do.Now I can't find that kind, of liner.

It's a 10'x12' baby barn actually.
I touched up a few scuff marks and put a light coat of under coating on the top sides.
Got trans pan(it was ready to leak/inside corrosion) and filter installed,front diff lube changed,TC lube changed,still have the rear diff lube to change and fuel tank skid to install.

Ground down some metal aft of the front tires to eliminate some undesired tire rubbing! Thanks Hitachi!

:eek:

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the new links ready to go:

You must be registered for see images

Operation, "make front end quieter".

DONE:

here's the old ones:

On the right side, the bolt was completely seized to the link on the bottom end. Good 'ol friend PB Blaster worked like a charm and I was able to salvage the bolt. I love my wire wheel on the bench grinder, he's an even better friend. Seem to be more fluid up front but I'm really going to have to get serious to make all those clunks go away up front. I'm thinking bushings all the way around and a new rack. Always something to do I guess.

Last edited:

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I wished that I were driving Mr. Darcy as I bum around in Mr. Creep. Mr. Darcy had his transmission hose burst and will be staying a few days at the evil stealership :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ Booooooo

sorry 'bout your luck ... but I guess it could always be worse :shrug:

You're absolutely right it could be worse. I could be an idiot and not notice the transmission slipping and keep going rather than throw in the remainder of my atf I had in the back and drive straight to the dealership. It could have destroyed the transmission, my "lovely" 42rle transmission?:shrug:

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put on new plates after wasting 4 hours of my life at the DMV, where for some reason all of the dregs of society seem to congregate. $260...ridiculous

Also, got my hellas working again last night.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
^^^^^ glad you got those workin'

I added Isolators to the rear ... put on my Spidertrax ... trimmed and heat gunned my air dam and wheel wells and then stared lovingly at my new Duratracs :D

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ glad you got those workin'

I added Isolators to the rear ... put on my Spidertrax ... trimmed and heat gunned my air dam and wheel wells and then stared lovingly at my new Duratracs :D

The Spidertrax are the wheel spacers, right? Do you have pics? I am very interested in doing those after I get a lift on.

Now if only I could find a job so I could actually act out all my fantasies...

TheQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled up the wife's car for @2.99 a gallon!! Put a new window regulator in!!

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change (Mobil 1 5w20 full synthetic), wash, vacuum

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a rubber mallet from lowes and cut it in half to make my rear bumpstops.

Apparently, there are no hockey pucks at all in western georgia.

bassmanbob

Reaction score
Repainted my homemade roof rack and bug shield with some flat black rattle cans from walmart and then used my bottle of touch up paint to fill some scratches. Tomorrow my Liberty gets a bath and detail!