What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
pics or GTFO.

also now you're making me wonder what mine's going to look like when I finally get around to pulling it.

After posting 1000s of picture since 2004, Photobucket did me in on that , have pics but haven't posted anything on the forums for a long time now

so...............I'll GTFO now

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the new tires mounted and balanced. Hopefully, better grip and better mileage than the worn ATs that were on there.

You must be registered for see images attach

Samsolo49

Reaction score
I have to get my head rebuilt, standard cylinder 2 malfunction. Now I'm stuck driving my truck till it's fixed

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the new tires mounted and balanced. Hopefully, better grip and better mileage than the worn ATs that were on there.

I've heard good things about them. I was looking at them when I got my Continentals. I would have gone that route too but couldn't wait a few days and the CrossContacts were heavily discounted. Maybe next time.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if he really needs the head rebuilt or did it just drop the rocker?

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a bit since I've used the Jeep for some real work. Yesterday I hauled a 5000 gal water reservoir to our new property, and then a couple more runs of equipment on the 20' flatbed. As always, the little mule did all I asked of her.

Later that afternoon I was pulling and collecting t-posts when the tractor slipped a bead. Had about 100+ 8 footers on there when it happened so no chance of limping it to the barn. Drove the Jeep through however deep the snow is here in Maine, and used the ARB air compressor to fill the tire up. I can't even count the number of times I've used that air compressor, so dang convenient.

Last edited:

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Finally found the sockets I need to un-streach my headbolts. 11mm Is a goofy size for a headbolt. ARP VW studs going in soon to pass on the blown headgasket experience.

Rockers have been off for quite some time. Replacement rockers await.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks these things are mules. :D
Happens to be precisely why I bought it.

jeeper03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new tires showed up this past weekend. Decided on cooper stt pro after talking with a couple local club members who have them and looking at reviews. Now just need downtime at work to mount and balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new tires showed up this past weekend. Decided on cooper stt pro after talking with a couple local club members who have them and looking at reviews. Now just need downtime at work to mount and balance.

Only 4 ?

Gyro

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted these badly for the 02. One year I’ll have to splurge on new wheels to mount them to. The stockers really limits me

Damotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im getting a P0100 Mass airflow code as well as a P0400 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Malfunction code, so I bought a new MAP sensor. Hopefully this sorts it out.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We don't even have EGR valves...at least the US ones don't.
Ordered new front brakes (Centric rotors, Wagner Thermoquiet ceramic pads) and new sway bar bushings (Mevotech Supreme...Moog ones are junk so figured try these for $6).