What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
realized that it is not as level as i though it was. may be doing a little clevis lift to get a little more level since the front is only at 22"

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm facing the reality that I'm most likely losing my big shed. :(

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
due to the people who run the town being ********, and not following their own rules.
problem is I can't afford the estimated $30k to fight it.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
even with the jba arms? im only planning on putting in 2 conduit nuts at the most.

When getting above the 3.25-3.5 inch range many do, I've done some that didn't but was close, others did on almost every bump
Yes even with the JBA arms at times, reason why I don't even mess with any more height than that with customers rigs, not worth tearing it apart later LOL
Also why I started running JBA coilovers , don't have to worry about that :gr_grin:

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OUCH! Did you keep the kangaroo for the meat? :happy175:

A 8 point buck hit my 80's Olds and as soon as the cops cleared the scene, some people came out of a nearby house to harvest the corpse. I couldn't bring it home b/c I live on a horse farm, and the smell of blood makes the horses go crazy.

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When getting above the 3.25-3.5 inch range many do, I've done some that didn't but was close, others did on almost every bump
Yes even with the JBA arms at times, reason why I don't even mess with any more height than that with customers rigs, not worth tearing it apart later LOL
Also why I started running JBA coilovers , don't have to worry about that :gr_grin:

only 1 car at a time can get coilovers and the daily gets them first. maybe ill wait a little before i do anything more to the suspension.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a plug and play remote start for the 02/03 ?

there used to be a chrysler OEM PnP system you could add on, but it's been long out of production. I can try and look up the part numbers at some point.

eta:
82208859AB
82208997AE

Last edited:

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave Mindy her quarterly wash and detail. While cleaning the interior, I pulled up the 4wd lever and discovered that it had zero tension on it. I used my 4wd on Tuesday for about 4 hours and had no issues disengaging 4wd. The cable looks ok, as does the eyelet on the end, but there is nothing holding the cable to the transfer case. Put a zip-tie on the end of the bolt for now.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please tell me you named another of your vehicles Mork from Ork.