What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what mine are too. Make sure you clean the surface with some alcohol. Just peel an inch or so from each end and position lightly. When you are happy with the location you press the ends down and pull the rest of the tape off.

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what mine are too. Make sure you clean the surface with some alcohol. Just peel an inch or so from each end and position lightly. When you are happy with the location you press the ends down and pull the rest of the tape off.

Gotcha. Need to find some alcohol pads or buy some 97%. I'll probably wait till Monday when I'm off.

My Dodge's drivers window didn't work well, so I would just lower the passenger's side which has a deflector. But with the Liberty, the recent rain/melting snow I was getting a steady drip about forearm, which is right over the side pocket I keep my paper notepad in. I couldn't take my arm being wet anymore. In addition, depending on the direction, I was catching rain/snow right into my face.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just ran to Walmart and drove past a notoriously shady car lot, they were pulling a KJ into the work bay and there was a big puff of blue smoke out of the exhaust. I bet a few quarts of Lucas were awaiting it!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
^ Unscrupulous Dealers.. :Nonono:
61340[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

:jawdrop:

Attachments

• MtA315s.jpg
    MtA315s.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ran to Walmart and drove past a notoriously shady car lot, they were pulling a KJ into the work bay and there was a big puff of blue smoke out of the exhaust. I bet a few quarts of Lucas were awaiting it!

I'm sure if the Lucas doesn't work they'll list it as a special mosquito deterrent option, very rare find...

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Drove it to HF and bought a full-size grease gun. I thought I could get by with the little miniature version but I was wrong.

Two Zerk fittings to grease on the whole Jeep (L and R UCAs) and now I have two grease guns to do it with. :Insane:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it over to my father-in-law's house. He has declined dramatically since last weekend and hospice has come in.

I would be shocked if he made it to next weekend.

Rich75043

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it over to my father-in-law's house. He has declined dramatically since last weekend and hospice has come in.

Sorry to hear that...I'm sure I can speak for everyone here in saying our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. He has Alzheimer's. Didn't have it as long as my dad, but that might be a blessing for everyone.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Praying for your father-in-law, as well as the entire family.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

Know what you mean, same boat here.
Step Dad went in hospital on Wednesday night, chest pains etc by Thursday they had us sign the paperwork to let him go peacefully. Almost 91, why keep him alive by machines etc. plus he always said let him go when time comes.
But he's still with us this morning yet. Dr. said his heart etc are just wore out and could be today or a week or so .
So spending as much time as I can with him.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Unscrupulous Dealers.. :Nonono:
61345[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

:jawdrop:

Mine does that when I seafoam it every year. Come to think of it, I might be due.

Attachments

• MtA315s.jpg
    MtA315s.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it to HF and bought a full-size grease gun. I thought I could get by with the little miniature version but I was wrong.

Two Zerk fittings to grease on the whole Jeep (L and R UCAs) and now I have two grease guns to do it with. :Insane:

I have their lazy man electric grease gun. Works fine btw.

Latest posts

Members online