What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm wonder what to offer. I don’t like the wheel weights being on the outside - hopefully there is no corrosion

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I paid $225 for my set of 5, no tires, I could tell they had wheel weights on the outside but I didn't care, I just want them to balance right, so I always get weights on the outside if needed.

Mine weren't painted, they still had the factory finish and I'd give them a 7.5/10.

I'd offer $200-$250.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I got the same warm and fuzzy feeling when I installed my SS brakes lines also...

they were soft ? or still had air ? or firm ?

....thats a loaded question i know:emotions34:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine are getting a new home, the KJs that is ,
Found a new place , 2 car attached with a 2 car 40 foot from the attached.
They are going to be so happy !
OH and so am I !!
oh , the house, 3 bed / 2 bath, but who cares about that with two, 2 car garages !

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm wonder what to offer. I don’t like the wheel weights being on the outside - hopefully there is no corrosion

One of the reasons I like the Moabs so that you can install weights on the outside ! Hate those darn stick ons and trying to balance with weights on one side only .

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the reasons I like the Moabs so that you can install weights on the outside ! Hate those darn stick ons and trying to balance with weights on one side only .

Lmao. One day Tom - we will both agree on something ;)

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine are getting a new home, the KJs that is ,
Found a new place , 2 car attached with a 2 car 40 foot from the attached.
They are going to be so happy !
OH and so am I !!
oh , the house, 3 bed / 2 bath, but who cares about that with two, 2 car garages !

I have double garage envy. I don’t have one.

Now we need some pics... of the garages, not the house of course.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
turble: you should be able to build an igloo.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Double, double garage envy.

I'm really happy to have my 1 car garage/shop. First garage I've ever had; Of course there's a jeep stuck in it.

I don't move into anything that does not have at least a 1.5 car garage . From childhood till I was 17 never had a garage, from then on always had one. I wanted something fairly close to my new job, this place is 40 minutes but worth the extra driving time just for both garages I think. LOL
PLUS free gas, so you know both garages will have heat in them !:gr_grin::gr_grin:

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Tom's right. You'll always get a better overall balance with the weights spread as far as possible. Only way to do that is to mount em outboard.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new extended SS brake hoses are meh, honestly think the pedal feel is a lot softer. New abs sensors and timkens up front and STILL abs/trac/esp lights on

Somewhere, there's the tiniest air bubble. Causing both soft pedal and ABS light.

The Lizard King

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed the oil and filter today. That was by far the most difficulty I had in removing the old oil filter in 35+ years of servicing my own vehicles. I'm glad that I'm thin, because if I wasn't I'm not sure I would be able to get it out!

Members online

No members online now.