What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want the air coming through the grill area, then with louvers that air has a better way to escape

So what your saying is that if I flip the direction the air will have better flow out of the engine bay through the louvers?

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those sliders ain't got nuthin on a real RL Super Skinker slider. Where'd the triangulation go? :D

Yeah I just got a quote from the guy cause I was curious. He is charging $350 for building, installing, and painting or bed lining them. I think I will just pass as these really do look like knock offs of the Super Skinks and from the looks he welds them to the frame. No thanks.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welding them on would suck. If he could build them for $350 and add some triangulation, not a bad deal.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
broke many things when they decided to get bent?

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
broke many things when they decided to get bent?

I had a boss at the job I had in high school who regularly told me to get bent. With what they were paying me, I was broke a lot, too. Forty years later and I finally understand what he meant. :Violin:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I had a boss at the job I had in high school who regularly told me to get bent. With what they were paying me, I was broke a lot, too. Forty years later and I finally understand what he meant. :Violin:

I would rather have someone tell me to get bent than what one of my first bosses did to us. We'd be working ( I was doing brakes, suspension and alignments then) so I'm busy, covered in dirt, trying to get done and he'd break out his bible and start preaching to us. :Insane::Insane:

Oh and I think I told him to get bent one day, or some such words as I was pushing my tool box out toward my truck.

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
& Then....
Tom loaded the toolbox & waived not once, but twice at the boss!!..:upyours:
:happy160:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
...and the boss got bent...LOL

Dave

REALLY BENT

So bent he even sent his Son-in-law with a case of beer to try and convince me to come back to work. Didn't work:Bye::Bye:
Told him I'm cheap and easy but not stupid
Then he got bent !!!!:happy175:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the :favorites68: plow back on the :favorites68: jeep, because that's what you do when it's 63 :favorites68: degrees outside, but it's going to :favorites68: snow tomorrow and apparently tuesday.

:favorites68: :favorites68: :favorites68: :favorites68:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
We have had mild weather all winter, save for one really cold week or two so long ago I can't even remember exactly when it was.

So now that I'm moving a week from tomorrow the forecast is for chronic cold and snowy weather for the next week.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Put the :favorites68: plow back on the :favorites68: jeep, because that's what you do when it's 63 :favorites68: degrees outside, but it's going to :favorites68: snow tomorrow and apparently tuesday.

:favorites68: :favorites68: :favorites68: :favorites68:

S'no way!!

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have had mild weather all winter, save for one really cold week or two so long ago I can't even remember exactly when it was.

So now that I'm moving a week from tomorrow the forecast is for chronic cold and snowy weather for the next week.

It's either that or be 100° with 90% humidity, which is when I always moved. I'd choose cold/snow, personally...

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my areas usually #1 or 2 in the nation for total snow fall but this year has been pretty mild so i cant complain.....actually yes i can:gr_grin: but im not happy unless its 70 or above

J33Pfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change and a Mopar PCV!

went for a drive :rocking:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online