What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even the kit needed some cutting for my double din..
You must be registered for see images attach

Pictures to come..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Got them from a retailer here in Oz called All Parts Barn. I forgot to take a photo of the size difference, but profdlp has a post on here that shows the same thing. Here is his pic

Those are nice. I've never seen them before. Thanks for sharing!

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cleaned up the fancy shoes for it (since i've been rocking the stockers after the refreshened suspension work.) picked all the rocks and crap out of the tread, when I pulled one and SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

glad I have lifetime road hazard on them. I'll drop it off at the shop on my way to the range on tuesday.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attempting to stop the heat shield rattle. Let's see how this works.
You must be registered for see images
I actually just figured out how to stop that one. Hose clamp big enough to fit around it then clamp down.

Kal-El

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered plugs, coil packs, some oil filters, and a Moog boomerang today. All of my other suspension replacements so far have been Moog, so I'm sticking with it.
Dang...RockAuto wasted no time...got it the next day. Maybe install next week...too hot today so I'm going fishin'.

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the diff oil
Gears looked great, very easy fluid change
Next will be the TC and a coolant flush

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Multiple sites have "confirmed" it is impossible to do a double din install on a 2002 Jeep Liberty as it has a "different design" proved them wrong. I know many have done it but maybe there's was not an 02

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Multiple sites have "confirmed" it is impossible to do a double din install on a 2002 Jeep Liberty as it has a "different design" proved them wrong. I know many have done it but maybe there's was not an 02

Looks good! "Impossible" is usually just a lazy persons way to get out of doing something.:gr_grin:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't want to post this, but Friday I took the Jeep on a little trip so I could take my fiance to visit her mom. Her dad passed away on Thursday. We'll be back down there for the memorial service next Friday.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to post this, but Friday I took the Jeep on a little trip so I could take my fiance to visit her mom. Her dad passed away on Thursday. We'll be back down there for the memorial service next Friday.

Having just gone through (or, really, am still going through) this, my sympathies to your fiancée and her mother. It really ***** to lose your dad.

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did nothing. I was supposed to sand my fender flares and bedline them, but instead im drunk at buffalo wings. I looked at my liberty.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

Having just gone through (or, really, am still going through) this, my sympathies to your fiancée and her mother. It really ***** to lose your dad.

My condolences to you all. Very sorry for your losses.

Damotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looks great! Do your steering wheel controls still work?

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Do your steering wheel controls still work?

Nope. Oh well. Has a Sony Bluetooth unit in before. Not even three months old and they didn't work with that either

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Oh well. Has a Sony Bluetooth unit in before. Not even three months old and they didn't work with that either

There is an extra modular you can buy to make them work.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My condolences to you and yours professor. I cant imagine the grief.

Latest posts

Members online