What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Painted my skidplate which made it rain a little. Good luck with your fires LibertyTC. Thought I'd lost it all last summer when the 300 square mile wildfire took a run my way. Smaller fires everywhere this year. Much calmer now with some drizzly rains.
Love them Canadair CL-415s!!!

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldnt imagine hope the best for everyone out west here in the midwest we are flooding everywhere the U.S. Is getting the worst of both evils this summer

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldnt imagine hope the best for everyone out west here in the midwest we are flooding everywhere the U.S. Is getting the worst of both evils this summer

Flooding, yeah one thing we almost had to deal with here. They had closed the trail that is less than 100 yards from my apartment complex because they river broke over the banks. The road I take to work has flooded over in the past, came close a few times in the past few years. About seven years ago, in August the real fun happened when the highway to go to my mother in laws, had flood water creeping right over the shoulder. River has gone down a bit but there is more rain in store which is not a good sign.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled my antenna mount off since it was a little loose. Used steel wool to get rid of any rust then painted it textured black. Put it back on with blue thread lock to keep that from happening hopefully.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Having been to California when they had some serious wild fires, I have a sense of what he's going through.
I can only imagine what the fire fighter's are going through, not fun in these extremely hot conditions.
What we really need are some cooler conditions and rain.
In the satellite photo you can see the extent of smoke caused by accumulative wildfires, on Vancouver island, Sea Schelt, & Pemberton BC.
Lack of aloft winds today, have us still socked in, and the smell, and the burning taste is present. Air quality warnings remain for our region today.
52997[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

I should have got a photo last night of the street lights.
It was like a fog of smoke all around...:thumbsdown:

Attachments

• 9174.jpg
    9174.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced Rear UCA. Pulled sway bar and harmonic dampener at the same time since I didn't have a 21 mm cresent wrench and all that stuff was in the way. Would have speed up the process significantly.

Front pinion seal / driverside axle is leaking. pretty sure i got a rattle on driver side with the new intermediate shaft , so that seal / bushing is / was probably done too., time to pull the works out and start budgeting for 4.10's and DTT x2 or scrap yard 3.73 and rock 2wd for a couple months while i figure this out.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used it to haul all the lumber (34 5/4x6x10' + 3 2x6x10' + 5 2x6x16') and 8 concrete piers) to make this:

You must be registered for see images

The roof rack groaned a little...I'm sure I was WAY over the load rating...:ROFLJest:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used it to haul all the lumber (34 5/4x6x10' + 3 2x6x10' + 5 2x6x16') and 8 concrete piers) to make this:

You must be registered for see images

The roof rack groaned a little...I'm sure I was WAY over the load rating...:ROFLJest:

You must be registered for see images attach

Get one of those. Trust me, you'll not regret it.

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I replaced my cracked radiator with one for a 2002 so I now have a in radiator transmission cooler in addition to my factory transmission cooler.

Lester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cleaned all of the bird poop off my KJ. No garage or carport and have to park under tree branches. Looks like it may be time to invest in a good cover. Aah, such is life.

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a pair of wheel spacers for front. I've been running stock steel rims on jba a arm and my tires are almost rubbing. Hopefully it will solve that problem.

Senistr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had someone cut into the plastic and used an impact hammer to pound down the pinch weld and bought 1.25" wheel spacers for the front and back. Still have to rejoin the plastic and push in by the fog light assembly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.