What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did the courtesy or foot well light too its the same as the dome light well they are compatible the foot light is a 906 which will also fit the 194 which is whats in the dome lights

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the courtesy lights as well with these.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/261942028082?nav=SEARCH
They are crazy bright, and with some trial and error with resistors I no longer have the residual glow. I even cut out the map light and put one of these pods in each side. The off/on still works, and you can't tell a difference.

I found some metal strips in the basement that fit the seats perfect with no drilling, and I mounted the pods to that.

Here's one pod lit, all other interior lights off
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Don't worry, the end of the wire(s) is capped and covered with heatshrink
You must be registered for see images

These pods are 5x brighter than the replacement led bulbs from superbrightleds.com, and 10x brighter than the cheap eBay ones. I definitely recommend checking into them if you're considering courtesy lighting, or a dome upgrade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My lights glow a little while the car is on but once i turn her off they glow for about a minute and then shut off completly they are really bright i just bought mine at autozone i had gotten $20 put on the card since i been spending money there so they were almost free $12 for two and i got two packs plus tax i spent about $10 out of my pocket and the dome in the back i had a led that snapped in there laying around the house blue but my jeeps blue

Damn pictures always flip ***** but w/e

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
meet my new truck

Bought a new trailer today to replace my 01 Dakota.
The old Dak has served me well,but she's not going to pass another safety inspection.
Body needs more repair than the truck is worth.

Gyro

ArtO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New spark plugs, changed engine oil, transfer case fluid, front diff & rear diff fluid. Tomorrow is wash, clay bar, and wax which hasnt been done in a long time and shows.

Art

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove it to get parts for my Subaru.

Tomorrow is wash, clay bar, and wax which hasnt been done in a long time and shows.

Can't remember the last time I waxed the KJ. Usually just use the combo wash/wax additive but that just doesn't give you the same result as some good old paste wax. Maybe this weekend.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Switched to aluminum screening and painted it blue

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use that nano wax stuff almost every week when i wash her along with the wash and wax car wash i have tried the "once a year wax" i dont like it big hassel but i do it once a year before the salt season

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to re-organize the insane amount of tools and gear I've got in the back of mine. Should be done tomorrow!

I found these old metal milwaukee drain tool box empty laying around my work $5 a piece they are about 12" tall 30" wide and only 6" deep fit perfect next my sub i got two of them and i still add more stuff

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found these old metal milwaukee drain tool box empty laying around my work $5 a piece they are about 12" tall 30" wide and only 6" deep fit perfect next my sub i got two of them and i still add more stuff

Awesome! I've got 5 right around that size that are full. I just gotta re-do my layout. Maybe get a cargo rack..

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to re-organize the insane amount of tools and gear I've got in the back of mine. Should be done tomorrow!

A bit of tools but mostly softball gear in mine. Can't clear that out until September. The tools have a nice home but the rest is chaos. :gr_grin:

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I've got 5 right around that size that are full. I just gotta re-do my layout. Maybe get a cargo rack..

Five of them you can repair anything you need to with all that

Dang, I'm getting tool envy here. I thought I was well equipped but now feelin' a bit inadequate. :icon_lol:

ElCheapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a couple buddies, went gun shopping, and sight seeing. 4 shops, 160 miles, mostly back roads. Bought a holster for my 1911. Was mostly looking for a new scope.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We drove it over to the Shore to watch fireworks at a family friend's place right on the water. Was a very good night

ElCheapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We drove it over to the Shore to watch fireworks at a family friend's place right on the water. Was a very good night

Fireworks over the water is pretty cool. We took a riverboat cruise in Pittsburgh one time, and watched fireworks reflecting off one of those big mirrored window office buildings.
They have an event called pyrofest in Butler PA, where they shoot off fireworks for a couple days, almost constantly. Lots of new experimental stuff.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished cleaning and reorganizing my tools. Just for kicks I measured the rear before and after. 22.75 before, 22 after :emotions34:

Last edited: