What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
He has a defective keyboard.

becaue now bank = because snow bank

:icon_lol:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking the battery of course which is a Never Start though it is the 800CCA Group 34 series, is starting to go slowly. HVAC system started messing up in the short trips I did. Thinking might be soon time for an Optima Yellow or Red Top.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shoveled around it. We got at least a foot and still snowing. Haven't seen a plow since about 11AM. Thinking of moving to Boston... :icon_lol:

Just kidding. This is nothing compared to what some of you have had. I actually do like it as long as it isn't too frequent. Seems like the mid Atlantic gets nothing or a couple-two-tree feet as we used to say back home. Of course people drive just as bad whether there is nothing or a foot. :ROFLJest:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Hit the 4 year mark on this 850CCA battery.
I did have to add a small bit of distilled water after 6 months.
51734[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Load Tested it after charging today.. read 900CCA! :happy107:

Attachments

• BatteryAddDistiledWater.jpg
    BatteryAddDistiledWater.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Lets see who can guess what kind of syringe that is ...
It works great on bike batteries as well....
51739[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• BatteryAddDistiledWater.jpg
    BatteryAddDistiledWater.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Now I'm wondering about the shot glass in that picture. What? One for the Jeep and one for you too? :icon_lol:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
^ Too Funny...
If one was for me, it better be filed with something stronger than distilled water!
Answer to Above Question What kind of Syringe is it...??
Baby Oral Syringe.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tried to re-route the main power wire for the plow to the alternator. wire's too short. in the process I dropped the socket off the extension into some mysterious black hole in the jeep. 4 hours total searching and I STILL can't find the ******* thing!

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that would be impressive as hell as I was on the driver's side of the car when it popped off (under the battery tray is where the solenoid is for the plow.)

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
tried to re-route the main power wire for the plow to the alternator. wire's too short. in the process I dropped the socket off the extension into some mysterious black hole in the jeep. 4 hours total searching and I STILL can't find the ******* thing!

I did that with a 3/8 inch box end wrench near the battery and never found it. That was a couple years ago. Has to be in there somewhere but it's like the Bermuda triangle. :shrug:

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
that would be impressive as hell as I was on the driver's side of the car when it popped off (under the battery tray is where the solenoid is for the plow.)

Dang, if you find my wrench and I find your socket that would be really something. Twilight zone :happy175:

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ok I was going by the part where you said you were trying to hook the wire up to the alternator.

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My money is that it's in the front skid plate.
I've had to search for tools twice. Took forever and I kept doubting myself that it was there.

In the process, I've found some nuts and bolts dropped by previous mechanics.

Latest posts

Members online