What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was one of those days today... Today, I drove my Jeep to work...and I drove it back home after work...that is all. :disgust:

72specialized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had her rust proofed yesterday. Not a spot of rust on her and want to keep her that way. Going for a road trip to New York next week to visit friends and picking up my Matrix bush guard and solid dif cove. I had sent them to their address in NY, saved me a ton on shipping. Damn shipping to Canada should be a crime!

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had her rust proofed yesterday. Not a spot of rust on her and want to keep her that way. Going for a road trip to New York next week to visit friends and picking up my Matrix bush guard and solid dif cove. I had sent them to their address in NY, saved me a ton on shipping. Damn shipping to Canada should be a crime!

Where in New York? I know there are a few of us in New York that are willing to do a meet and greet.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cleaned out the interior a bit and put the rear seats back up where they belong. :waytogo: I almost forgot there were seats back there! Ive had my rig mostly packed for a quick get-a-way in case someone wanted to make a last minute run somewhere. Moved my gear into the garage with my trailer, so now it will take me 20 minutes to be ready to roll instead of just 10. LOL! :gr_grin:

Oh...and I also (hopefully) made a couple of folks (Micronesia KJ & his cute wife) happy by giving them the plastic Renegade roof rack/cladding that I had taken off earlier this year. I hope they enjoy it on their '03 KJ! :)

Micronesia KJ

Reaction score
I cleaned out the interior a bit and put the rear seats back up where they belong. :waytogo: I almost forgot there were seats back there! Ive had my rig mostly packed for a quick get-a-way in case someone wanted to make a last minute run somewhere. Moved my gear into the garage with my trailer, so now it will take me 20 minutes to be ready to roll instead of just 10. LOL! :gr_grin:

Oh...and I also (hopefully) made a couple of folks (Micronesia KJ & his cute wife) happy by giving them the plastic Renegade roof rack/cladding that I had taken off earlier this year. I hope they enjoy it on their '03 KJ! :)

Today I was generously given the roof rack cladding from CobraNutt and am excited to put it on my '03! :icon_smile: Thanks again!

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loaded it with duck hunting stuff and went out with my brother. We saw a lot of ducks and geese in the morning, but blue skies and no wind meant they were flying too high.
So we went and did some exploring instead this afternoon.
You must be registered for see images attach

And the obligatory poser shot
You must be registered for see images

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Took it go go buy more potting soil, grow lights and large containers
:mexsmoke::mexsmoke:

Oh wait not what ya think, just moving my 8-9 foot tall banana trees in for the winter :happy175: Good things I have 15 foot ceilings in the house

Did get stopped at Lowes when a guy said he never saw a Liberty with a SFA. Then after talking and I told him to look under he was even more amazed. He had installed a Daystar on his wifes 2 years ago, yep springs were stacked sitting at 19.5 inches :happy175: Took them for a ride and they are sold on a JBA lift!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope Tom does not have any knocks at the door after that post! LOL :mexsmoke::mexsmoke:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Took it go go buy more potting soil, grow lights and large containers...

...just moving my 8-9 foot tall banana trees in for the winter

Special kind of bananas?

I hope Tom does not have any knocks at the door after that post! LOL :mexsmoke::mexsmoke:
Dumb stupid hippies in the sixties thought you could catch a buzz smoking banana peels. Howsabout it, Tom - were they on to something?

[YT]OLFGnP_EPpQ[/YT]

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it go go buy more potting soil, grow lights and large containers
:mexsmoke::mexsmoke:

Oh wait not what ya think, just moving my 8-9 foot tall banana trees in for the winter :happy175: Good things I have 15 foot ceilings in the house

Did get stopped at Lowes when a guy said he never saw a Liberty with a SFA. Then after talking and I told him to look under he was even more amazed. He had installed a Daystar on his wifes 2 years ago, yep springs were stacked sitting at 19.5 inches :happy175: Took them for a ride and they are sold on a JBA lift!

I imagine a similar situation will happen more often when the day comes I put a beautiful ARB on the front. I already get wrangler owners at the gas station asking me about the lift. Oh and to keep with the thread I ordered all the parts for the re-gear that should happen later this week.:party36::birgits_tiredcoffee:893karatesmiley-thu:headbang:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
It ran for the first time in... dare I say... 3 months, yesterday.

:rockit: :peace:

On Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)... hmmm.