What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
She will most likely require another surgery to replace the inner lens. We’ll know more when her eye is less inflamed.
No worries. Its expensive, but as the friendbeast of multiple googly eyed doggos, it is worth it. My 2.5* pugs have a two fully functional eyes out of four. My eyeless boy still loves sticking his snort out the window when going for a ride. My big dummy has that keritinosis stuff- eyes work but coated with brown pigment- like wearing welding goggles all the time. Then the one with a bad rear end can see just fine.

*The other 50% is chihuahua, but we don't hold that against him.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Tell her to man up, well womanup
I drive Jeeps 95 plus miles a day , and enjoy every mile / minute LOL
Can not imagine having to drive a small bomb
I did, but she's Mexican and got stabby. ;)

She is a comedian in her spare time and travels a lot.I average about 100 miles a week, she averages 8 to ten times that.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I did, but she's Mexican and got stabby. ;)

She is a comedian in her spare time and travels a lot.I average about 100 miles a week, she averages 8 to ten times that.
Oooooo I know that stabby part
My wife is Tanzanian , served time in their Army ( A must back then ) and knows full well how to " enjoy " hand to hand combat LOL

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Oooooo I know that stabby part
My wife is Tanzanian , served time in their Army ( A must back then ) and knows full well how to " enjoy " hand to hand combat LOL
We are thinking of moving to Texas just so she can walk around with her machete. I’m not enthusiastic as apparently I can walk around with a sword but my beloved tomahawks are illegal. :lol:

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know that Odyssey 34-PC1500T Automotive and LTV Battery that LibertyTC is always going on about? Well, last week I ordered one. It got here Thursday and I installed it yesterday.

Talk about a difference! This thing weighs 49 lbs. and feels twice as heavy as the one I took out. I barely get the key turned halfway before it cranks the engine to life.

As a bonus, my CEL went out (Very Small Evap Leak), though I don't know if that is going to last. I do not think I actually have a leak and am hoping that maybe my tired old battery was causing the Jeep to throw phantom codes.
I had dirt caked up on the gas cap gasket and rim of filler tube. Would throw the code after about a week after clearing it. Cleaned the gasket and filler, been about a year now, no evap code.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tire rotation on the 03 and 05 today
Oil change / oil and air filters , greased all fittings and new plugs ( NGK coppers ) on the 03
Tomorrow new plugs in the 05 with Oil change and filters etc
MERRY CHRISTMAS to the LIBERTYS
hosed barn dirt off the 04
Just came in , making a homegrown pizza and then back out to wash the 03 to wear off the PIZZA LOL

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
55 degrees this wonderful Christmas morning , so out to the shop I go
Always something to do on one of the HEEPs , 03 may get waxed this morning
Crank the heat up a bit and have fun

crz4prez

Reaction score
Really ? OK
in all my years never heard, seen or even wondered that
What lift in front then ?
I did the same, I like the look. I am so glad I spent a little extra money and went with 926 OME springs in the front. It gives it an amazing ride. I check my cattle with the 02 and some days it's more like a pre-runner lol. After reading through here I went with the lighter 926 instead of the 927 since I have no intention of ever putting a heavy bumper or winch up front.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I did the same, I like the look. I am so glad I spent a little extra money and went with 926 OME springs in the front. It gives it an amazing ride. I check my cattle with the 02 and some days it's more like a pre-runner lol. After reading through here I went with the lighter 926 instead of the 927 since I have no intention of ever putting a heavy bumper or winch up front.
HD bumper and winch require 790s not 927s

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Has to ride funky with great OME springs in front and worn out rear springs, just doesn't make sense to me
Of course I'm OCD when it comes to suspensions and handling plus overall ride

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add me to the delayed shift to drive engagement after a lift. I had the battery out for a day. Go figure. I’ll be keeping my eye in it…. Replacement transmission with 90K on it.
Merry Christmas!

crz4prez

Reaction score
Has to ride funky with great OME springs in front and worn out rear springs, just doesn't make sense to me
Of course I'm OCD when it comes to suspensions and handling plus overall ride
I believe the springs we replaced before I got it, front still measured 19". Back was higher. Drives great and handles great.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe the springs we replaced before I got it, front still measured 19". Back was higher. Drives great and handles great.
I must be in the minority then I hate the ride and handling of any stock springs on the KJ front or rear
When I bought the 04 brand new I debated selling it in the first 100 miles due to weak junk springs
OME 927/948 before it was 5 months old, had to wait till the snow melted

timgray

Reaction score
Replaced the ignition actuator part again.... wish someone made one that was steel and not low end aluminum like the Mopar junk sold at the dealer.

Latest posts

Members online