Went out in the back yard today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Just cant resist the temtaion of a place so wonderful right next to my house, Ive "heard" its not a place one should go, but with so many people there today, the temtation got the best of me. I gabbed w/ a few of them they did mention maracopa co sheriff was weeding people out of that area for a while but they have since let up a bit... Either way i figured i was so far back these cats would get cliped b4 me anyhows..... So.. i pressed forward, my emergency escape plan was this: 1 Bottle of water, to keep me comfortable while i WALK home a few miles away.... =D

My liberty continues to supprise me in what it can do, there were a couple hairy hills i went up, took a couple of trys on one of em...

Big hill #1
You must be registered for see images attach

Big hill #2

looking down big hill #2

ahh Az landscape

more ahh Az landscape + my libby

even more ahh Az landscape

end of the road for me (rock crawlers would even get pwnd here i think...)

Ive read of some trails in this area called tax collector and Firebird (very tough stuff from the pics ive seen on the net) not sure where they are out here tho on the White Tank Mnts some place....

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that one had me sweating, both directions, up and down, but it was pretty smooth, no articulation needed so just needed a bit of momentum, and a brass pair. the way back down as a controled slide, it was just rutted enough so slipping sideways wasnt much a risk.

The Big hill #1 had a dip in it and a cut to the left 1/2 way up which i got stuck on twice b/c the articulation was too extreem, once i found a line to run, i scooted up it. but the turn in the middle made me lose my momentum so the 2nd 1/2 was tire spin all the way up.

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a nice terrain right there, you guys are so lucky.. City really limits activity!