Well i lifted it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eastcoastpowerhouse

Reaction score
Well i lifted it-Pics-

Hey,

Well its lifted and i must say it makes a big differnce to me at least. slaped on the new rims and tires to. 5 cragar soft 8s wraped in mickey thompson baja claws. didnt get a chance to take any pics before the lift or even before the sun when down so when i get home from work i will post some up. thanks for all the helpful information that got me this far.

Matt

Last edited:

Eastcoastpowerhouse

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

And thats the nice deep tread that keeps you doin.:D

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good.

The only problem that I see is now you need to carry 2 spares with those directional tires.One mounted on a rim facing the correct direction for each side or very funny handling characteristics will develope.The onlt draw back with directional tires.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt sweat that. Just have to change a tire to the other side. Gotta change two tires instead of one but its alot cheaper. I have to do the same thing on my mustang. I have larger rotors on the front so the spare wont fit. Have to switch one from the rear to front and put the spare on the rear.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt sweat that. Just have to change a tire to the other side. Gotta change two tires instead of one but its alot cheaper. I have to do the same thing on my mustang. I have larger rotors on the front so the spare wont fit. Have to switch one from the rear to front and put the spare on the rear.
Not true with directional tires.If the spare is mounted to go on the right side and you get a flat on the left side,well you just can't swap a tire from the right side,it still will be backwards to be mounted on the left side.You'd be fine as long as you only get a flat on the one side that the spare is properly mounted for.