Website acting funny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I___C A N___P R O B A B L Y___F O O L___I T___B Y___T Y P I N G___L I K E___T H I S ?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I___C A N___P R O B A B L Y___F O O L___I T___B Y___T Y P I N G___L I K E___T H I S ?

Be careful, the website might pee on you next............:D

Dave

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if u werent testing the theory of a long post, i would say this sounds like a drunk post. hehe either way, its funny and proves its just me your post is longer than the ones i was trying so sill donno, guesss my system is just screwy..... =p

Yes, yes and yes...

Well there's yer problem :D

I haven't noticed any problems with posting to the forum lately, but then again I'm not on here often enough that I would notice it if were acting up. Usually by the time I get home things have quited down to the point that there's just me, Marlon, and maybe a couple of other late-night people on the forum (oh and the overseas people, can't forget about our brethren across the pond or down under). Truthfully I think it's all in the 'pipes' that your using to connect, maybe you need some internet-grade liquid plumber or something, clean those suckers out so your little electronic packets-o-joy will just sail right on out into the ether. But then again who am I kidding, I'm just some guy rambling on incoherently about what I think of the situation and how maybe you just need a little more blue in your diet, or perhaps we all just need to jump up on our Jeeps and do the Hokey-Pokey, wow wouldn't that be a hoot? Then if everything looked good and the planets all aligned maybe I could finally figure out where I put that danged hot-air gun that I need to finish a project that I really should have done three months ago but I just kept putting it off because I wanted to sit here in front of my computer and read the random thoughts thread because those are mostly what I have anymore...

I'm sorry, what was the question?

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, not drunk, just a random stream-of-consciousness riff that came out early in the morning. But yes I was wanting to see how long a post I could put up, so that worked anyway...