Water Hybrid & HID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr_Ras

Reaction score
Check my latest mods. Just got it today, I have to wait a couple days to check the
gas consumption but the engine is virtually silent you only hear noise from the
back (the Magnaflow). Much more power and you barely touch the pedal after
60 kph and 100 kph. I would say get it, it's the stainless steel canister by the
intake.

Attachments

• 102_0263.jpg
    102_0263.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 102_0270.jpg
    102_0270.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 102_0280.jpg
    102_0280.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Mr_Ras

Reaction score
just distilled water and a pinch of baking soda with a hose connected
to the air intake a spacer and a circuit breaker. trust me, I was told
NOT to do it by even truck mechanics until I saw it for myself, it is
totally safe and is not under pressure so it won't blow up like the
Hindenburg. It's Hydrodren but I guess you have to see it for yourself
to believe it. I'm doing my 10 tonne next.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
On that second picture, they look more blue than white. What I hated with those lights is that they do not have good range, they seem to be very bright but with a short range, also they are not directional like regular bulbs, sort of like overall lighting the front area.
They have incredible visibility from a far distance, but for some reason they do not have the same range. Sort of like LED lights, you can see them but they can't really reflect much unless there is a reflective surface.

This is my experience with those lights on a few cars I've been in. They may have been cheap versions, or knock offs, so I would really like to hear your opinion.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Looking white to me. (Headlights at least). The lightbar is looking orange as usual.

Looks good.

If you don't mind me asking, what kit did you use?

Mr_Ras

Reaction score
They are Xenon, I turn them on when I go to a concert, or at a barbeque or club. I
mostly drive with the fog lights and keep the running lights going. the range is
excellent especially with the fog lights everywhere lights up. I took about 4 or 5 shots
to get the right shot of the KJ some shots the lights look different (they are blue trust me)
and i didn't do the light bar so that's why they look orange (stock) can't use it anyway
unless at the concert or barbeque i won 2 trophies Sunday with it and my
veloteq e-scooter.

Last edited:

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bad idea. sounds great, but thats water you are pouring into your intake. water and iron dont mix. rust is going to take over. maybe not soon but it will eventually. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUE FOR OIL. be careful. just keep a look out for corrosion, hate to see you have major issues

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auto Mfg. have a vested interest in developing technology in making their vehicles more fuel efficient. They spend billions in r&d and have testing facilities where they can eliminate all the variables.

Us normal people, as hard as we try, can't duplicate that, and if we trash our motor in the process, it ain't the same thing as the r&d dpt trashing one. They have as many as they want.

There is a lot of snake oil out there especially now with the price of fuel.

Be careful.

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It shouldnt be putting water in the engine at all unless it was designed wrong. It should just be putting hydrogen in it.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Auto Mfg. have a vested interest in developing technology in making their vehicles more fuel efficient. They spend billions in r&d and have testing facilities where they can eliminate all the variables.

Us normal people, as hard as we try, can't duplicate that, and if we trash our motor in the process, it ain't the same thing as the r&d dpt trashing one. They have as many as they want.

There is a lot of snake oil out there especially now with the price of fuel.

Be careful.

Dave
lol.

sure.

but we can put a man on the moon, a robot on mars, and create satellites that take pictures of planets millions of miles away.

Either something is wrong here (coughautomakershavetheirpocketsdeepinbigoil) or NASA engineers need to be working for the automakers.

Mr_Ras

Reaction score
there is NO water going in the engine, as the canister is not under compression
either it's the crackle that makes it go. after every 2 fillups you have to change
the water anyway. it is hjydrogen powered and.... I guess I can't really explain it very
well without everyone being skeptical. But I can say something like this that
up until the 1920s more than 30% of the vehicles on the road were electric and
where are they now? have you seen the new GM commercial for it's future lineup?

Last edited:

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I can't really explain it very
well without everyone being skeptical. But I can say something like this that
up until the 1920s more than 30% of the vehicles on the road were electric and
where are they now?

Yes, there were vehicles which were electric. They went away because they had low range, were expensive and the batteries sucked.

Remarkably similar to what we have now. So they started making hybrids. Yes... "hybrids". When they discovered that they could just put more fuel in and get rid of the electric motor, it struck them that "hey, this would be a lot better if we just got rid of all this electricity stuff and go internal combustion."

To wit:

The early electric vehicles, such as the 1902 Wood's Phaeton (top image), were little more than electrified horseless carriages and surreys. The Phaeton had a range of 18 miles, a top speed of 14 mph and cost $2,000. Later in 1916, Woods invented a hybrid car that had both an internal combustion engine and an electric motor.

Based on inflation calculations, an 18 mile range car with a top speed of 14mph cost $50,000 in 2008 dollars. $2000 would have been way more than most people could have ever afforded in 1902. And to go 18 miles- especially with the wide open spaces this country had back then basically meant you could get to the mailbox and back.

Everyone wants to think there's this big conspiracy against the electric car. The conspiracy is that batteries killed the electric car. It's hard and environmentally damaging to produce the batteries required to power a fully electric car for anything more than a couple of dozen miles. Here's one offering that's intriguing: http://www.aptera.com/

Mr_Ras

Reaction score
Well I'll letyou know how it works 5 years from now, so far the gas lasted 4 days
and is even better on the highway!

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'll letyou know how it works 5 years from now, so far the gas lasted 4 days

Hey Im doing something similar to my truck and in a about a 1 month run i seem to be getting a bit over 100 miles extra per 10 gallon fill. usually i get around 20 mpg in it. it is a 302 and yes i am only going 50mph and go very light on the pedal.:)

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flair1111Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ras

Hey Im doing something similar to my truck and in a about a 1 month run i seem to be getting a bit over 100 miles extra per 10 gallon fill. usually i get around 20 mpg in it. it is a 302 and yes i am only going 50mph and go very light on the pedal.:)
My KJ has been getting better mpg's also(4 mpg's better),no fancy snake oil contraptions either-------------it's called summer and summer gas,and I'm not easy on the gas pedal.I see redline about 10 times a day.

Mr_Ras

Reaction score

Yes, we got that same feeling! even better than cruise control huh?
I'm doing my diesel truck in about a month too. Engines' freakin' quiet huh?
:cool:

I don't know what this fancy snake oil talk is all about. 4 mpg??? millions on
R&D?? (blarg)

Mr_Ras

Reaction score
I'm taking the hybrid out. It's too much to maintain and I'm too busy
for that. I think I need a gauge...