Upper strut plated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMSMN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am looking to buy just the daystar upper strut plates,but cant seem to find just the plates for sale. Are they the same as rustys upper plate, or is there a difference. Thanks for the input in advance.

Murray

Reaction score
I have the Rusty's upper plates on mine. I bought them when i bought the lift. The are sold seperate. I don't know it they are the same or not .

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the same situation....looking to buy strut plates only....the link above is not valid.

daystar does not sell them individually for liability reasons. I asked them. lol.

sparkman70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the ones from jeepin by al and they are nice.Just go to his web site and i think they are on 2 or 3 page

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the ones from jeepin by al and they are nice.Just go to his web site and i think they are on 2 or 3 page

but those appear to be a spacer and not the strut plate. looks to be a spacer to work in conjunction with the OEM plate.

Latest posts

Members online