Upper Control Arm Boot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CCKJ03

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get an Upper Control Arm Boot? Ripped it during lift install. help!.gif

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can temp fix it with silicone cause the boot is not replaceable on the factory UCA's,Tried to tell you in the wanted tread.Temp fixing it with silcone will get you buy for awhile,but with the lift you will most likely tear it again at full droop when the balljoint hits the spring.*EDIT* Just looked at the '02 and '05 factory parts books and they do not list the boot seperate from the UCA/balljoint,they break everything else down but looks like the UCA/balljoint and boot are all replaced at the same time and is not serviceable seperatelly.

CCKJ03

Reaction score
I was hoping maybe if someone replaced their UCAs with new UCAs, maybe they would have the old set hanging around. You should be able to take off and install on another UCA boot if it is good condition. This is the situation I was hoping to fall into.