Unmounted Goodyear M/T R Kevlar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I DON'T LIKE BEING A GIMP G DDAMNIT!
It drives me nus having too many ideas for KJ's and then sitting around being F***ed up!
Beyond a piss off KJ!
Good God man! I'm only 43 years old and I hope I have another 40 plus year of life inside of me!
I know know I sound like a real whiner, but Sh T man, I only just started to live now that I'm married to this awesome women Jennifer!
And really Efin' bothers me!

Sorry, I'm having a really bad day right now!
I see that mental SFA RIG that Troy is building and I...
What ever guy's, don't mind me!
Every dog will have it's day!

I can only imagine...:(

I understand.

Enjoy your LIFTED KJ as much as you can....:D

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Dont worry bro u'll get there, livestrong! :-D What happened to you if you dont mind me asking, PM me if its too private?

No, it's not private. I'll tell everybody here. I don't mind!

I used to be an electrical engineering CATV tech for British Columbia's Cable Access Television company.
I got stuck in a crawl space about 16 inches high while I then went to pull some Coaxial cable and got stuck inbetween two Elevator shafts and after calling on my two way radio for two plus hours I realized that I was stuck!
I mean really stuck!
After three hours I realized that if I didn't get out between the 27th floor I would end up a new and up coming episode of CSI!
Well, I ripped something!
It was not my clothing!
I F**Ced up my left rib cage!
I managed to pull free and get out of that tight squeeze.
Stupid me,
I continued to to work for another couple of weeks and...
Then I had to go back and "fix" what obviously I didn't do properly the the first time!
Well, a lond story short... The same thing happened to me.
I got stuck again!
250 lbs and six foot five inches tall and a 16 inch crawl space didnt exactly work for me!

At the end of the day I ended up with severely major nerve damage in my front and rear rib cage.
An aggravated injury that just totally F*kced me up after a car accident in 1987 while waiting for two pedestrians to cross the street right in front of the Emergency department of the Richmond Hospital.
The guy who rear ended me was receiving a ******** from his passenger and while he got his rocks off... He rear ended me a 55 plus miles per hour!
My Mini (Which you can clearly see in my Avatar!) only received $800.00 damage!
I got the most of it!

Anyway, I really pooched myself in that crawl space!
I'm still alive!
I can still hug and kiss my 13 and 15 year old daughters and am still able to do most things!
Jen and I are trying to have a baby of our own!
(My two beautiful daughters are the only good thing that came from my previous marriage to my Ex "C U Next Time"!!!:D:D:D
It just takes me three times as long to accomplish anything these days!
But at least I can walk.

So, now I am stuck on a meager Government and Blue Cross disability pension.
Instead of earning $90,000.00 per year/ $7500.00 per month, I receive a joke of $1800.00 per month!
What a Fu King Joke!
Thats a $5700.00 per moth pay cut!
That Really Really Fu king bites!
So, that is what happened to me!:D

But, I have an awesome wife, A soon to be lifted nice KJ!
And good company here from the fellow KJ owners here on KJ Counrty!

They say... Lifes a *****, then you marry one!
I've been there and and no longer married to one!

My girl loves Jeeps!
What more could a gimp ask for?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't sweat it,your not the only gimp.The military can mess you up pretty good,sadly I could have one surgery to take away all my pain away but at only a 50/50 shot of not being paralyzed from the waste down I'll live with the extreme pain for now.Won't get into my arm but I still keep on going,it's getting harder and harder to get going in the morning.It takes me about 2 hours now of very slow moving to be able to function normally the rest of the day now,which ***** is that's 2 hours less sleep I get and I'm only 31,can't wait till 50.The sad part is I only get 40% disability even though when everything is added up it's 80%,stupid VA and there dumb math:mad:.I would do something else besides turning wrenches but I wouldn't be happy and even though I can go to school 100% free(books and all included) I just can not afford to if that makes sense.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
You will not be let down by these tires ,trust me I have them
in fact we have been taking the TJ over the KJ because the ride is quieter in the TJ
figure that out ,soft top and MT's quieter than a KJ with MT's?

oh and like I said they run big
bigger than a comparable BFG
local 4X4 shop owner replaced the BFG MT's on his truck with these and had to "adjust some plastic"

It will be interesting just how much noise they will make mounted on Factory wheels on the Liberty?

My old man figures that they are going to be "A real pig on the road!"
Make a "Real Growl! Like yer eating Pavement!":rolleyes:;)
Cool!
"Off Road they should be, ""As you would say, F***ED!""
He doesn't drive regularly anymore!
He's 81 Years Old, going on 21!
The old bastard hasn't driven more than 100 miles in the last 180 days!
Jen and I clock that every other day when we venture out and cruise around and see what kind of trouble we can get into! Un-lifted with All Season Radial, maybe 20% tread left!

Pa is in for a real treat when I take him out for the first time and go "Flex" the new coil springs for the first time!:D

Then we'll do some "mild Off roading with him!!!
See if he the needs the Complimentary Depends Adult under garment in the Glove Box!:eek:

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just make sure you post some pics when the lift is done and you got those new shoes on the KJ. Man those are some beastly looking tires dude!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Don't sweat it,your not the only gimp.The military can mess you up pretty good,sadly I could have one surgery to take away all my pain away but at only a 50/50 shot of not being paralyzed from the waste down I'll live with the extreme pain for now.Won't get into my arm but I still keep on going,it's getting harder and harder to get going in the morning.It takes me about 2 hours now of very slow moving to be able to function normally the rest of the day now,which ***** is that's 2 hours less sleep I get and I'm only 31,can't wait till 50.The sad part is I only get 40% disability even though when everything is added up it's 80%,stupid VA and there dumb math:mad:.I would do something else besides turning wrenches but I wouldn't be happy and even though I can go to school 100% free(books and all included) I just can not afford to if that makes sense.

I can relate!

Cheers
Ry'

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting just how much noise they will make mounted on Factory wheels on the Liberty?

My old man figures that they are going to be "A real pig on the road!"
Make a "Real Growl! Like yer eating Pavement!":rolleyes:;)
Cool!
"Off Road they should be, ""As you would say, F***ED!""
He doesn't drive regularly anymore!
He's 81 Years Old, going on 21!
The old bastard hasn't driven more than 100 miles in the last 180 days!
Jen and I clock that every other day when we venture out and cruise around and see what kind of trouble we can get into! Un-lifted with All Season Radial, maybe 20% tread left!

Pa is in for a real treat when I take him out for the first time and go "Flex" the new coil springs for the first time!:D

Then we'll do some "mild Off roading with him!!!
See if he the needs the Complimentary Depends Adult under garment in the Glove Box!:eek:

I have the non kevlar MT/R's and they are seriously noisy. They are real loud when you are driving less than 45 mph, around 45-60 mph they aren't to bad, and they get noisy again over 60 mph. They are awesome off road though, I can tell you they handle sand and real fine gravel like nobody's business. I have gotten used to the noise already and love em. Good luck with the new wheels and those awesome new tires, you'll enjoy them.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
I have the non Kevlar MT/R's and they are seriously noisy. They are real loud when you are driving less than 45 mph, around 45-60 mph they aren't to bad, and they get noisy again over 60 mph. They are awesome off road though, I can tell you they handle sand and real fine gravel like nobody's business. I have gotten used to the noise already and love em. Good luck with the new wheels and those awesome new tires, you'll enjoy them.

I'm going deaf anyway so the noise won't bother me, just the other family members in thr Jeep!
The bonus of going deaf is that I won't hear them complain either:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those new mtr's are awesome socks.

Just take one day at a time and it will get done. Then you will be able to enjoy your jeep more.......and we will get to drool over the pic's.

Dave

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Those new mtr's are awesome socks.

Just take one day at a time and it will get done. Then you will be able to enjoy your jeep more.......and we will get to drool over the pic's.

Dave

I'm rolling through the house in my wheel chair today!
I think I'll mount some mountain bike tires on it!
But yeah, one day at a time!
Jen stayed home today to help out.
I'm going to get hotizontal for a while.
Talk to you guy tonight!

Cheers
Ry'

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm rolling through the house in my wheel chair today!
I think I'll mount some mountain bike tires on it!
But yeah, one day at a time!
Jen stayed home today to help out.
I'm going to get hotizontal for a while.
Talk to you guy tonight!

Cheers
Ry'

Catch ya later....:)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah.....my back is bad from during land scapeing in my early days. Have to go to the chiropractor about twice a month. :(

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
At least we all have (had) a real job...I feel like I am in another dimension when I talk to kids age 20 nowadays...bunch or slackers...'no I am still in school, won't start working till I'm ...aah, 30? Yes my mam and dad pick up the tab...So?'

I was on my own after I could drive.....

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I was on my own after I could drive.....

Me too! I have worked hard all my life...never got anything for free( except a sticker:p) had to get my own insurance at 16 and had full time job at 17 and paying rent and bills while my friends were going to the senior prom. I don't regret any of it though, as it has made me the man I am today...ready to solve any problem myself.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Me too! I have worked hard all my life...never got anything for free( except a sticker:p) had to get my own insurance at 16 and had full time job at 17 and paying rent and bills while my friends were going to the senior prom. I don't regret any of it though, as it has made me the man I am today...ready to solve any problem myself.

What does not kill us makes us stronger!!!!!

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
You got that right! I have had 2 operations so far for the Crohn's....the 1st one I just about bit the big one from an abcess in my abdomin, and second one, I had post op infection for 6 months later. I hate going to the Dr's now.peepwall.gif

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You got that right! I have had 2 operations so far for the Crohn's....the 1st one I just about bit the big one from an abcess in my abdomin, and second one, I had post op infection for 6 months later. I hate going to the Dr's now.peepwall.gif

I bet!!!

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well seeing as how we are now comparing war stories
here is mine
I am now 32 at 30 I had 2 bulging disks in my neck
1 was/is pinching a nerve from time to time
I also have bone spurs some where in my neck
here is where I am dumb
I work 10 hours a day 5-6 days a week in 95*+ heat in south Louisiana
so there are days ,like today, that simply suck

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
well seeing as how we are now comparing war stories
here is mine
I am now 32 at 30 I had 2 bulging disks in my neck
1 was/is pinching a nerve from time to time
I also have bone spurs some where in my neck
here is where I am dumb
I work 10 hours a day 5-6 days a week in 95*+ heat in south Louisiana
so there are days ,like today, that simply suck

Well, I guess there are more Gimps on this forum than I thought!:D

Two more weeks and I go back to the Hospital Pain Clinic for another massive Novocaine direct nerve injection treatment, then in another month I go in for multiple RF (Radio Frequency) nerve treatment where they literally "Kills" the nerves in question so it stops sending "Pain signals" to my brain.
It apparently hurts 10 times more than the Novocaine!
Lovely!(blarg)

No pain no gain!

Cheers
Ry'