Transfer Shift Cable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BreeOge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View media item 6609Anyone have any good suggestions on where to get a Transfer Shift Cable for a 2007 Jeep Liberty Command-Trac. I found this part number 52128999AH,
, but I dont know if its just the cable, or the whole thing shifter and all.

Any suggestions? Or correct part number if I am wrong.

Also yes, I am positive its the cable and not the bushing, even the inner cable is also showing..

Thank you

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
52128999AH is right. Yes it's the entire shifter assembly. I can't see your photo but from your link, see * it expands to view the whole shifter.
I checked it against the 2006 parts fiche as well, it's all one assembly.
You must be registered for see images attach

BreeOge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
52128999AH is right. Yes it's the entire shifter assembly. I can't see your photo but from your link, see * it expands to view the whole shifter.
I checked it against the 2006 parts fiche as well, it's all one assembly.
You must be registered for see images attach

Thank you for the information. Makes me feel better I have the right part. Yea I ordered the bushing first since I knew it was broke. After changing it out, it still didn't work so I removed the whole cable and found the cable busted in the center with the interior cable also exposed.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I see the pic now. Interesting, was the cable rubbing someplace, possibly against the interior housing that caused it?
If so, adding a piece of split loom tubing over top may help to protect the cable better, with that extra plastic covering.

BreeOge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I have no idea what it was rubbing on, I was thinking about putting something on it. But at the same time it did last 225k miles and its an 07.. so it did last a long time.

Members online

No members online now.