Trail Rated Badge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i give one of you guys my VIN can you get me a Trail Rated badge? DC wont send it to Aus ](*,)

TRAILN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They wouldn't send one up to Canada either ](*,)

I feel left out, I want to be trail rated so I can go wheeling already ](*,)

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they wont ship to aus, I can pick one up @ dealer. Dunno how much shipping would be for ya, but if memory serves the badge was around $18US. (2004 style). I'm in the states, gave jeep my vin months ago, they promised to send me a badge, but I'm no closer to getting a free badge than I am to getting 35MPG. I bought one outright, got sick of waiting.

-Blu

rennie2k5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when I had my 03 sport, I called D/C and they said that they could send me a badge since I had a 4X4, and I would get it in about 3 weeks...3 weeks came and went, so I called them back and they claimed they shipped it out and I should be getting it soon..another 3 weeks went by, I called them again and said I never got it. They apologized left and right and said they would send another one out right away. I got it 2 days later. So 3 phone calls and 7 weeks it took for me to get the badge. I thought it was worth it since the phone calls took place while I was at work. (whistle)

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TRAILN said:
I feel left out, I want to be trail rated so I can go wheeling already ](*,)

Hah hah... shouldn't you be wearing a "Trail Proven" badge? \:D/

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't come on UK Jeeps either but I picked one up in Florida when on holiday last year! I bet some git nicks it soon though, but it's nice to be different. \:D/

Ian

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the deal with this? Does Jeep send these for free or something if you give them your VIN? Not sure what this is about.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
tomjonesrocks said:
What's the deal with this? Does Jeep send these for free or something if you give them your VIN? Not sure what this is about.

yeah..in essence...but i think they stopped...i tried, and i just got the run around...didnt really chase..cuz i dont care too much about it
call em up and see

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, now that we've determined they go on the drivers side, and looking at them on eBay, my next question is arae they all the same? It may just be the photo quality, but some seem to be a bronze color, other seem more of a platinum color. Is this true?