Trail rated badge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lib88888

Reaction score
My liberty(it’s called a Cherokee here in the uk) doesn’t have the trail rated badges, but I’ve seen other libertys have this badge. Can anyone tell me the difference between mine and the others? It has the options for 4hi/low/full time/part time

I have a 2007 2.8 diesel sport crd

Just curious! Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_5541.jpeg
    IMG_5541.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5538.jpeg
    IMG_5538.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 16

ccg2301

Reaction score
My liberty(it’s called a Cherokee here in the uk) doesn’t have the trail rated badges, but I’ve seen other libertys have this badge. Can anyone tell me the difference between mine and the others? It has the options for 4hi/low/full time/part time

I have a 2007 2.8 diesel sport crd

Just curious! Thank you
Hi, as turblediesel said in his reply, here in the UK we got side indicators in the spot where the trail rated badge was originally placed on North American Liberty/Cherokees. I have seen them on North American Jeep parts websites as LibertyTC has said but they seemed a bit expensive for a badge. I looked on eBay and found some there at a reasonable cost and just placed it below the passenger side wing(fender) indicator.