Trading the TJ for a KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
No, Now that I have proven to her that the Tj gets better gas milage than the Kj it is my official work vehicle. But I am sure there will be a couple days that she will drop me off. That way she can go get some air with her top off \:D/ Libby is going to the shop tomorrow, just for a checkup before the trip to Ocean City this weekend.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
GoldBug said:
now I know it's not a ton of mud but I've been sent to worse and if you mean to tell me that a CR-V or a Sportage would handle that much soft mud or come out looking that good (or come out on its own) or demand as much respect on a construction site as a wrangler or renny then I'll change my mind on getting a KJ. \:D/

First gen Sportage, yes. They're actually not bad if you can get past the rattly interior and exhaust, and alternators every 2 years, lol. Second gen, I have doubts about, lol. It would have been stuck long ago. \:D/

For future reference, ground clearance is measured under the lowest chassis component... usually under the pumpkin on the rear axle. No, suspension arms, mufflers or what ever else do not count.

For more info, see SAE J1100.

Latest posts

Members online