Total destruction of a Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
yeah saw that the other day when i was messin on google video....poor poor XJ....atleast it died offroad though.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
like energizer bunny..
kept going and going and going and going..... If I were these guys, I would honor jeep's ability to stay up and in one piece after all it's gone through and put it back to sleep in peace..

Did you see how they fixed the tire? I never thought that was possible.

At the end the jeep looked just like the frame of commander.. :-k Hmmm...

Nevertheless, it was really good see a jeep take all that beating, and still stand tall. Think Rav4, probably split in half after the first dip.

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like a warrior that wants to die in battle!

That looked like MAJOR fun. =D>

My KJ failed it's MOT (the UK's annual road worthiness test) last week. I just changed the LBJ. Am I just boring?

Ian

alljeep

Reaction score
If it can take that kind of a beating it should not have been failed by an inspection as the caption wording stated. They could have sold the engine/drivetrain for way more than scrap value.... :-({|=

cameoex

Reaction score
That was just painful to watch. If its not road worthy anymore its time to build a trail rig(or sell/give it to someone who will).

But yes...it looked like fun.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So that is how old Jeeps die?

I traded a nice 2000 Civic for the KJ. I figure that the Civic has a large tail pipe, has been lowered, tented windows, and driven by some punk with his illegitimate children in back. (biggrin)

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
omg, that's like the dukes of hazzard scenarios. high flying action. What a way to torture that Jeep. Wouldn't want that on mine.

fuji