Took a little trip yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chirokj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pic's and trail.

Dave

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics. Look like you had some fun without going too ********. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon. :)

chirokj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There were some more fun looking trails but i went out on my own just to check that one out for the first time and didnt want to get stuck without having another jeep there lol

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
about 1hour and 45 munutes north of atlanta

exactly where? It may be just right next to me somewhere. You need to go through Cashes Valley if you get the chance. 12 big creeks/rivers to cross and a ton of mud after a rain. just be careful as an old man lives in the back and his sons own alot of it and they are ok with driving in there aslong as you tread very lightly. otherwise on your way back out you may find a 12gauge aimed at ya. seriously...be respectful.

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh! yes I know where that is or at least how to get there. . I suppose youve also been through the old HYW2 section also known as the road that Conusaugga(sp?) Lake is on?? If you go all the way to the other side of that road ...thats where I live. The Lake itself isnt vewry far from the road you posted on here...or atleast in a straight line. That whole area is some of the best trails and off roading there is around here. I also Mt Bike alot and plan to hit all the trails in this area when it warms up some.

Latest posts

Members online