TJ rims on a 07 Liberty Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbraniff

Reaction score
Hello All,

I've looked around and couldn't find any information. Does anyone know if 31x10.50r15 bfg a/t's would fit on my stock limited? With or without a lift? And without, how much rubbing would there be?
Also as in the thread title, they are on stock TJ rims.

Thanks in advance

bugnout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not may 15" wheels will fit over the front caliper. You will have to test fit.

dbraniff

Reaction score
That's kinda what I thought and was worried about, how is rubbing though on a stock jeep with those tires? Any idea?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
31-10.50s will not fit without lift
stock TJ steel wheels will hit the calipers
only TJ wheels which will work are the Moabs

dbraniff

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, now that I know this information, I found these tires, they are 30's and should fit on the stock 17 rims no problem, Kelly Safarishas anyone had any luck with these tires?

The main reason I am buying new tires, was because, well not a good reason, but I was out yesterday and got stuck in the mud, and my front rim, split in half! I am presently using it as a cool looking strap holder :)

Neb1373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some 16" tj's on my jeep, they aren't the moabs but I like the idea of saying with a 16x7. And I love their offset compared to the steelies.
You must be registered for see images