Tire size help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustinJackson

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked already but what tire size will I be able to fit without rubbing if I put a 2.5" lift in my 2004 renegade? Also would wheel spacers help to go bigger?

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
245/75/16. Without​ trimming. 265/70/16 with some trimming. Same height between the two just the 265 is wider.
You must be registered for see images attach

I run 265/70/16 on factory wheels no spacers with 3 inches of lift. I rub on the upper control arms towards full lock. Wheel spacers would solve that. But going for wheels to fix these issues this spring.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked already but what tire size will I be able to fit without rubbing if I put a 2.5" lift in my 2004 renegade? Also would wheel spacers help to go bigger?

First what lift are you going with ?
You just can not give accurate answer with a statement of "2.5 lift"
So if its a actual OME lift at 2.5 inch lift then the answer above is more or less corect.
Spacer lift, you may be lucky and actually be able to run that size, but more than likely not.

Buy correct wheels if you want to run a 8 inch wide tread width tire

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
245/75R16 is a good starting point. Entry level truck size tire. Very minor rubbing that doesn't concern me.

I'm using a 1.25" spacer with stock wheels (summers) a 1.5" adapter with Wrangler wheels (winters).

Latest posts

Members online