tire covers

Discussion in 'KJ General Discussion' started by JAT, Jan 17, 2005.

1. 04RkMtnKJ

04RkMtnKJ Full Access Member

Bike Rack

I was just wondering how you like your bike rack if you have had a chance to use it or not. I really like the design so you can open the tailgate with the bikes on it. I would like to know however if you know what the weight capacity of the spare tire mount. I am looking at a few different options of carying my bike. I just dont like my roof mounted yakima.

Here are a few of the options I am looking into.

http://www.swagman.net/detail.php?id=64225#

There is another Yakima one that they have at my local bike shop used. They no longer make it any more so I cann ot find a link to it. I like the first one, it looks as though it has the same mount as your mopar one but I am afraid 3 bike may be too much weight. I am heading to my dealer to see what they say and can suggest. Thank you very much in advance to anyone that can give me any insight.

2. fujitsubo

fujitsubo Full Access Member

Hey I like that bike rack thru the spare tire. Very neat I must say. I think I'll look into it myself.

rob

3. grogiefrog

grogiefrog Full Access Member

Since my five tire rotation, I haven't put my tire cover on as I need to clean up the tire first. I kind of like look of the tire without the cover, but I'll put it on as I also like the "Jeep Liberty" text.

4. Marlon_JB2

Marlon_JB2 Kombat Edition Jeep

Hmm, I still haven't found a way to get rid of the dealer advertisement......

I do wonder if some paint thinner will work. :-s 8-[

5. Se7enLC

Se7enLC Full Access Member

here's a good way to get rid of the dealership ad: