Time for Alignment #2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I lifted my Jeep back in April and everything went great, including the alignment.
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44746

I've read many of times that we need to have 2+ alignments while the lift is settling or getting broken it.

I drive to work 60 miles round trip all interstate, and lately have been noticing my wheel shaking slightly at higher speeds (70-75mph). It isn't a scary shake, but noticeable when driving.

Would this indicate the need for my 2nd alignment?

I do know that I need new rotors/pads up front, but don't think that would cause the wheel to slightly shake while cruise control is kicked in. To note, I really haven't even taken it off-roading yet (but still plan to :) ).

Thanks in advance.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep get a alignment and have your tires balanced and rotated.You should always get a alignment at least once a year.Try and find a alignment place that offeres a lifetime package,they are well worth the $$$.I've used my lifetime alignment alot,according to the records I have had 38 alignments on my KJ and all of them cost me $130,not bad.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
^Agree.

Check for Firestone locations near you. I have a lifetime alignment purchased for my KJ through them - I've only had it for 2ish years, but due to suspension changes and various other repairs, my Jeep has been in for alignment quite a few times. Well worth the money spent.