They're dropping like flies around here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First I sold off the Shale Green 2WD Sport and today the Cactus Green Renegade lift me :( This was originally going to be a project that turned into a parts truck... While taking out the windows to replace my wifes I noticed just how much rust was in everything body/doors/unibody rails everything. Plus I have picked her pretty clean over the year that I have had her, so I pulled anything else I think I might need in the future, lights/flares/grilles (both cactus and salsa) as well as the salsa hood and called pick-n-pull, they sent a tow truck out with a check for 365.00 and hauled her away :(

But now I am only down to 2 KJs :freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3:

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are keeping the other 2 right?

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You gave away that kj for $375?? You couldve sold one of those doors for that much.. So is it just scrap?? Thats pretty sad...

Last edited:

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You gave away that kj for $375?? You couldn't sold one of those doors for that much.. So is it just scrap?? Thats pretty sad...

All of the door bottoms were rusted out but it is going to pick in pull in Va beach if anyone wants to try and scavange anything I left, but I will warn you the engine in it did not come out of a KJ it came out of a 2008 Commander, and therefore won't work in the KJ.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed it was rusted that bad. My kj is starting to get hints of rust here and there but nothing that amounts to anything. So did the engine come with the transmission out of the commander?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Would of been the perfect body for what I want:disgust:
Heck I'd give 5-600 for one like that at least

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed it was rusted that bad. My kj is starting to get hints of rust here and there but nothing that amounts to anything. So did the engine come with the transmission out of the commander?

It was a Michigan car, which is why it was rusted so bad, no just the engine was out of the Commander (PO did it)

sorry Tom, I hadn't planned on getting rid of it but an unexpected expense came up that needed immediate attention.

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are my fav rims. Been trying to find some around here. Ya mine is rusted right through on the trim below the doors. I think I might cut it all off this summer and put in sliders that will fill the gap. Has anyone done this?