The Dude

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Why 12? While versitile (gripping square heads, etc) how do 12 points help you break loose bolts? 6 point should be stronger. Kinda thought that's why you mentioned item D. Fill me in.

It's easier to position a 12 point socket on a breaker bar

R

RoyalDudeness

Lifetime warranty on the craftsman ratchet man, so dude will take it back for free replacement. This is not the first time dude has broken a tool. Dude has also been too busy partying for the new year - so there has been no further advancement with the situation.

Boiler

Reaction score
Lifetime warranty on the craftsman ratchet man, so dude will take it back for free replacement. This is not the first time dude has broken a tool. Dude has also been too busy partying for the new year - so there has been no further advancement with the situation.

They just are a PITA to work with in tight spaces since they are 36 tooth, I believe. Basically you can turn a nut / bolt faster with snap on if you have limited space to turn the handle.

R

RoyalDudeness

Dude is going to his friend's auto repair facility tomorrow morning to use professional tools and person(s) for; just what the dude likes - for free. Then dude has to drive back to the Herbert that failed his jeep for bad pads and rotors; when dude has almost 1/4" of pad left on those front pads - Herbert lied or is blind. Herbert said the front brake pads were gone, shot, ka-put ya dig? So when dude heard that, dude expected less then an eighths of an inch of pad left - not true! Dude is pissed off that Herbert lied about the material left on the pads. At most- he should have gotten dude with bad rotors but they are still machinable. Dude will never use Herbert to inspect his ride ever again.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, don't machine them, just swap 'em out. If they are machined they'll warp like a cassette left on the dash the first time you stomp on the binders in a hurry.

R

RoyalDudeness

Dude, don't machine them, just swap 'em out. If they are machined they'll warp like a cassette left on the dash the first time you stomp on the binders in a hurry.

Dude did buy rotors from the beginning; just mad that Herbert told me everything was not on the level for passing the inspection - Herbert was wrong so Dude will not frequent that establishment for inspection ever again. Dude paid seventy-bucks for the rotors and thirty for the stoppers (Mr. Pep Boy said was what the ride comes with from factory). So Dude did not buy the around twenty-dollar stoppers. All is good - got it all done for free and Dude did not have to lift a finger.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How come when "The Dude" says Herbert....I think of this:
You must be registered for see images attach

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
Crosspost

Dude thinks the owners here do not do their jobs with users downing other users.

Well, being new here he probably doesn't know what to expect and shouldn't come in making demands. But frankly, the troll who hides all of his personal info while using an avatar announcing his ********** and a sig line proclaiming his love of ********** probably should not be casting the first stone about permissable behavior.... the_finger.gif

I understand why he is into a child molestation fetish, though. Any grown woman would laugh in his face at his fictional character hang-up. I am just thankful that he has quit going around in public dressed like an Ewok. rofl2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online