The BatCar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exciting times! :D

Will the refund check get transformed into maintenance, mods, or non-Jeep life essentials?

• Haha
Reactions: klc

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s about time for a look at maintenance, but first an interior and exterior detail next week.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s about time for a look at maintenance, but first an interior and exterior detail next week.
Nothing like a clean Jeep, inside and out. You’ll wash off the lichens and moss, and get rid of that funky smell that smells like a combo of dirt, sweat, and socks.

You can probably tell my Jeep needs detailing too! It has been a long time since it got that kind of TLC.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do KJ’s have a cabin air filter? Replacing that always helps a ton, right before/after an interior detail. Mine didn’t come with that option but I retrofitted my KK with the filter housing from a Limited.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine does not have a cabin air filter. I’m not sure about the earlier KJ!s.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, um, I’ve been a little concerned about a noise I was hearing towards the stern while going over the speed cushions on the street. I took out the tool box to work on the bike and, um, the noise is gone.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I solved the rattle in Bert with this Item. I assure you is worth every penny. Great customer service too- seam ripped on one pouch in mine and they sent an entire new roll. I can confirm it carries most all emergency tools you could need...and then some. I use one roll for tools and the "damaged one" to haul my electrical and fossil hunting stuff.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I solved the rattle in Bert with this Item. I assure you is worth every penny. Great customer service too- seam ripped on one pouch in mine and they sent an entire new roll. I can confirm it carries most all emergency tools you could need...and then some. I use one roll for tools and the "damaged one" to haul my electrical and fossil hunting stuff.

I just ordered two of those. My current bags don't really rattle but those look like they would do a better job of keeping stuff organized.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
So, um, I’ve been a little concerned about a noise I was hearing towards the stern while going over the speed cushions on the street. I took out the tool box to work on the bike and, um, the noise is gone.
The bike making the noise now?

Boueux

Reaction score
N

None of the KJs have a cabin filter. Just an inverted plastic mesh basket.
Wait, so what about the filter found after you “apply pressure to the squeeze clips and pull out the glovebox” description I see described in the comments ( not the video, the comments) here:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, so what about the filter found after you “apply pressure to the squeeze clips and pull out the glovebox” description I see described in the comments ( not the video, the comments) here:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
KK’s have that, but KJ’s do not.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was able to make some ferry reservations yesterday. That was a new experience, a bit over three hours of waiting in the queue, and some sailings were already sold out. In August I’m taking the BatCar out on the Salish Sea.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
I was able to make some ferry reservations yesterday. That was a new experience, a bit over three hours of waiting in the queue, and some sailings were already sold out. In August I’m taking the BatCar out on the Salish Sea.
What are you fishing for?