The BatCar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Camp 2. Elevation 5666’.Wallowa-Whitman National Forest. Forty miles of NF roads before I found an established campsite.
You must be registered for see images attach

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
The roof rack firewood levels are dangerously low at this point! :confused:
I had enough to leave a bit behind for the next traveler. And a bitchen’ Fiskars hatchet that makes splitting kindling a breeze.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Journey’s End. Ninety miles off pavement.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thursday, as I made my last bush traverse, I got onto some very vague roads. One so overgrown that I didn’t see it the first time, but there were some ruts under the weeds. I definitely wondered if I’d gone too far. Fortunately I was only on it for a mile or two before turning onto something less vague, with a barn and some tire tracks.

If you’re ever in Baker City, Oregon avoid the Chinese restaurant on Route 7. They gave me food poisoning. My last night in the bush was most unpleasant. I thought I was going to have to push the SOS button on my sat communicator.

When I got to the hotel I slept twelve out of the next fifteen hours.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
This tire step more than earned its’ keep. The roof rack is a long way up there now.

joshgoble

Setting on 37x13.5x 17
Reaction score
The left brake light burned out today or yesterday. That’s a fun one to remove without a long T20 anything. I bodged some things together and just got far enough. My big fat hands don’t really fit in what little gap there is.

Then the clip for the upper scr3w kept getting pushed forward when I snapped the fixture back into place. I finally wedged it with a bit of kitchen matchstick. It still moved, but I got the scr3w started. I need something a bit bigger before I go in next time, maybe a bit of cardboard or paper.

Off to NAPA tomorrow morning for the bits and bobs.
T_20 screw gun bit 1/4 socket and exstention and ratchet

Members online

No members online now.