The BatCar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Chicane on Sun Mountain Road. Once I was over the pass this former logging road ran almost impossibly straight for ten miles, descending around two or three thousand feet. Northeast of Mount Mazama at this point, making my way back to Highway 97.
You must be registered for see images attach

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
The Chicane on Sun Mountain Road. Once I was over the pass this former logging road ran almost impossibly straight for ten miles, descending around two or three thousand feet. Northeast of Mount Mazama at this point, making my way back to Highway
Looks like a BYOC* kind of road.

*Bring Your Own Chainsaw

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
One more Fort Rock.

Looks like a BYOC* kind of road.

*Bring Your Own Chainsaw
I may have to learn how to use one. I have depended on the kindness of strangers so far.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only had a couple of overnight bags in the back seat, and a daybag in the passenger seat, buuuuutttttttt………..

Note to Self: Secure all gear before launch.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
One more Fort Rock.

I may have to learn how to use one. I have depended on the kindness of strangers so far.
Electric chainsaws have come a long way. Much less mess than gasmix powered saws although the bar/chain oil will try to get everywhere. Automatic oiler is nice to have; most have that now.

If you have battery operated tools check to see if your brand offers a chainsaw.

Be very carefull.

Reactions: klc

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Makita has a twelve-inch saw.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Makita has a twelve-inch saw.
I carry a cordless sawzall type tool with an assortment of long demolition blades. Also have the trusty tomahawk and ghurkah. Handles 90% of what I come across that I can't drive over. Anything bigger than that I just drag out of the way with a tow strap. If neither of those is an option, I really didn't need to use that route.

Reactions: klc

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I carry a cordless sawzall type tool with an assortment of long demolition blades. Also have the trusty tomahawk and ghurkah. Handles 90% of what I come across that I can't drive over. Anything bigger than that I just drag out of the way with a tow strap. If neither of those is an option, I really didn't need to use that route.
I need a sticker for the dash that says ‘You can always turn around.’

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Primary Toolbox, which spent ten years behind the back seat of my ‘73 Bug, has now migrated to the cargo compartment, taking its’ place among the bits and bobs I’ve picked up over the past year.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online