The BatCar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Replacing some lamps with LED’s.
You must be registered for see images attach
How these red ones holding up for you? Any flicker? Which ones did you go with? the LasFit?

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
How these red ones holding up for you? Any flicker? Which ones did you go with? the LasFit?
They’ve held up for two weeks now, and no flickering. I thought the one all the way back felt a little loose in the clips, but no problems. The brand is Alla Lighting, I didn’t see any of that bulb type from Lasfit. So far, everything I’ve replaced is working properly.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
They’ve held up for two weeks now, and no flickering. I thought the one all the way back felt a little loose in the clips, but no problems. The brand is Alla Lighting, I didn’t see any of that bulb type from Lasfit. So far, everything I’ve replaced is working properly.

Sweet! Have a link? Having trouble finding that brand.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Oh, right, that might have been a good idea.

I replaced the backup lights with these, and they are bright. That does help with the privacy tint on the windows.

Thanks! I am still amazed how dim the stock reverse lights are. I have two rear mounted spots, but would prefer not to have to use them all the time in the city.

Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: klc

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not many KK’s around here, but I pass the same one twice today at the same intersection? It also occurs to me that I’ve never seen a lifted CRV or RAV4.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soooooo… The dash has been code-free for a week now. It’s eerily quiet in there. TPMS and EVAP are currently Function Nominal.

Attachments

• 4D137F4C-FB98-4B43-AB66-DA0E6542E791.jpeg
    4D137F4C-FB98-4B43-AB66-DA0E6542E791.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 1

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have insufficient privileges to reply in the For Sale forum, but thanks @Johnny O for the heads up on those control arms. I have my order number now.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I learned how to replace the side markers and reading lamps today. I have a burned out lamp behind the EVIC buttons, but the led’s I bought wouldn’t fit through the opening. Just a little too big. That I must ponder.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it weren’t for this place I’d never have known those markers were supposed to light up.‍:oops:

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Springtime in the PNW: Stack of parts, week of rain. I’ve bought a replacement EVIC off ebay, hopefully all the bits will work. The garage door opener and tire pressure readings are out on mine. They don’t even show up in the menu.

I don’t have a garage, but it would be nice to have the tire readings. The dealer replaced everything but the wires for the TPMS. That was…expensive.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a notification from fb marketplace that my order for the JBA control arms has been canceled.

Blargh.

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a notification from fb marketplace that my order for the JBA control arms has been canceled.

Blargh.

Bummer for sure, that was a great deal.
But if refunded, at least all that is lost is disappointment!

I bought some jba uppers (retail) beings they are in stock, but have yet to install. I didn't want to have to wait if they were out of stock when I finally get the rest of all my parts together. :D

Reactions: klc

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bummer for sure, that was a great deal.
But if refunded, at least all that is lost is disappointment!

I bought some jba uppers (retail) beings they are in stock, but have yet to install. I didn't want to have to wait if they were out of stock when I finally get the rest of all my parts together. :D
Yeah, I don’t think they charged me before the cancellation. Maybe I’ll order a pair of springs instead.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
The new headlamps are much brighter. The high beams throw a long distance and light the sides of the road very well. The stop sign a third of a mile away was clearly visible.

Latest posts

Members online